Letters on the statue

[Post New]by 3boyzmommy on Jun 14, 14 5:58 PM
i am not able to get the letters to appear in the boxes above the nameplate. I can see the first and third sections below the name plate but they don't go up to the boxes. What am I doing wrong?

Re:Letters on the statue

[Post New]by hintaboo on Jun 15, 14 8:49 AM
I dont know either! It is so frustrating. I havent even bought the game, might not if i cant figure this out. Somebody help us.

[Post New]by bootsiebri on Jun 15, 14 2:06 PM
Same her- would love to purchase it but the letters won't go to the statue! Evidently not a good buy! And I love the Cat, too - what a shame!

bethy829
Seahorse
Seahorse
28 Posts

[Post New]by bethy829 on Jun 16, 14 2:39 PM
I have the same problem and it look's like we are not alone. Hope they get this fixed soon. However I did learn a good lesson, play the whole demo before buying.....

[Post New]by ladygrey67 on Jun 17, 14 2:34 AM
I had the same problem and then I put ALDRED on the bottom and then clicked each button twice. The cat starts talking and I could continue.

[Post New]by robe738 on Jun 17, 14 1:31 PM
Do as the other player says. It works!!!!

CAVEGRL
Salmon
Salmon
2,741 Posts

[Post New]by CAVEGRL on Jun 20, 14 12:59 PM
Sage advice ladygrey67!! It worked for me! Thank you!

bethy829
Seahorse
Seahorse
28 Posts

[Post New]by bethy829 on Jun 20, 14 2:30 PM
Tried as suggested putting ALDRED on the bottom and clicking each button twice, didn't work for me and the cat never said a word. I bought this game last Sat.and still can't play it. We Need an Update Fix Now !!!

anitra3
Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

[Post New]by anitra3 on Jun 25, 14 8:21 AM
THANKS a million Ladygrey67!! you have my undying gratitude! (to keep in character with the game )
I bought the game without playing the demo and was really scared i wouldnt be able to continue but YES YES YESssss it works!!
I made the name AL DR ED appear under the name plate then clicked the buttons twice each and .... lo and behold the cat started talking and the stairs appeared!!
again THANK YOU

Go to: