GEmory
Seahorse
Seahorse
35 Posts

Curing the Pegacorn

[Post New]by GEmory on Jun 14, 14 6:22 PM
I finally have everything on the list some of you kindly provided. (Thanks).
Now what? I clicked on the pegacorn; I clicked on the medicine bottles; I clicked on the quest--all I get is the lady saying that she will be available to help me create the medicines when I'm ready.

I'm ready!!!! What am I doing wrong?

Curing the Pegacorn

[Post New]by nay4boats on Jun 14, 14 7:09 PM
GEmory wrote:I finally have everything on the list some of you kindly provided. (Thanks).
Now what? I clicked on the pegacorn; I clicked on the medicine bottles; I clicked on the quest--all I get is the lady saying that she will be available to help me create the medicines when I'm ready.

You have to drag each one over to the pegacorn at least that is what I had to do for each cure.

GEmory
Seahorse
Seahorse
35 Posts

Curing the Pegacorn

[Post New]by GEmory on Jun 14, 14 7:41 PM
nay4boats wrote:
GEmory wrote:I finally have everything on the list some of you kindly provided. (Thanks).

You have to drag each one over to the pegacorn at least that is what I had to do for each cure.

OK. I tried to drag each bottle over the pegacorn, but they are still empty and I just get the boy saying we need to cure the poor beast. Did your medicine bottles fill automatically once you collected everything? Or is there a step in between? Thanks.

lovintnt
Starfish
Starfish
49 Posts

Re:Curing the Pegacorn

[Post New]by lovintnt on Jun 15, 14 9:16 AM
Have you actually clicked the "give" button on the quest? You must do this before you can drag the item onto the pegacorn.

I hope this helps.

GEmory
Seahorse
Seahorse
35 Posts

[Post New]by GEmory on Jun 15, 14 6:48 PM
lovintnt wrote:Have you actually clicked the "give" button on the quest? You must do this before you can drag the item onto the pegacorn.

I hope this helps.

I have tried "proceed" and "play" and just keep getting the lady healer. I've had a few other tips from people that I'm going to try as well. Thanks for the tip, and I'll keep trying.

OddlyEnuh
Stingray
Stingray
4,982 Posts

[Post New]by OddlyEnuh on Jun 16, 14 7:36 PM
GE, I found this in older threads while searching for an answer to something else.

Purifying Powder for restoring pegacorns full health?
http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/277185.page

currently showing on page 12 of threads

Edited on 06/17/2014 at 2:29:14 PM PST

bfgVaiya
Salmon
Salmon
2,557 Posts

[Post New]by bfgVaiya on Jun 17, 14 2:29 PM
Hey OddlyEnuh

Thanks for posting that link! I've made just one quick little edit to make it clickable and easy for everyone to access.

Happy Gaming!

bfgVaiya

Go to: