Suede46
Lobster
Lobster
90 Posts

The Wheel

[Post New]by Suede46 on Jun 15, 14 11:55 AM
Where do the items won on the wheel go? Yesterday I won three canon balls, and to day I won two Bow and Arrow of Stoppage. They are not in my inventory, so where do they go. Does anyone know?

guppies56
Clownfish
Clownfish
798 Posts

Re:The Wheel

[Post New]by guppies56 on Jun 15, 14 12:01 PM
They should go straight into your inventory Suede, are you absolutelysure they haven't? Perhaps you could have already had those items in your inventory without realising more had been added?

cynththemoler
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,948 Posts

[Post New]by cynththemoler on Jun 15, 14 12:01 PM
They should be in your inventory Suede46, are you absolutely certain they are not?

See what is on the wheel, check you inventory for each item and then have a go; if the item does not go in there is a problem. Sorry I cannot be of anymore help, maybe it is another one of these glitches.

Have a look in the tech thread to see if anyone else has had this happen to them.

Good Luck

lady_sabelle
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,168 Posts

[Post New]by lady_sabelle on Jun 15, 14 12:03 PM
Suede46 They should go into your inventory. Since you have more than one of each item it will be several pages back on your inventory screen. The items are placed fewest to most.
If after careful looking for the items, and you still don't see them. I suggest posting on the Technical Issues thread at the top of this forum. (for either PC or iOS)

Suede46
Lobster
Lobster
90 Posts

[Post New]by Suede46 on Jun 15, 14 12:14 PM
Oooops!!! you are all right, I have loads of them, so they were almost at the back of my inventory. I really was not expecting them to be back there.

Thank you all for your help. Suede46 x X x

Go to: