Please post your TECH ISSUES for Jewel Match IV here A thread for your tech issues!

[Post New]by pondprowler on Jun 16, 14 12:35 AM
A thread for your tech issues!

(Please note: I am not a BFG employee or a tech expert, I'm just posting this thread to help give a place for people having trouble to post their issues. Instead of PMing me with your questions, which I probably can't answer, please POST YOUR ISSUE or questions in this thread!
Thanks!
~pp)

Edited on 06/16/2014 at 8:33:52 AM PST

bfgVaiya
Salmon
Salmon
2,557 Posts

Re:Please post your TECH ISSUES for Jewel Match IV here A thread for your tech issues!

[Post New]by bfgVaiya on Jun 16, 14 8:33 AM
Hey there Everyone,

If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen
Game Compatibility

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the Forums, or other tech savvy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team.

The Forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly.

If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help pages, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our Help pages.

When posting in this thread and also when contacting our Support Team, it would be helpful if you could state what system you are playing the game on (i.e. PC, MAC or Mobile), so we can provide you with the appropriate support as quickly as possible.

*Finally, please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

bfgVaiya

xanamia
Seahorse
Seahorse
31 Posts

Re:Please post your TECH ISSUES for Jewel Match IV here A thread for your tech issues!

[Post New]by xanamia on Jun 16, 14 4:28 PM
I don't know if I'm posting this on the right place but I hope you could help me.
I've downloaded the trial version but whenever I try to start the game I get this information : Error 807 or 0X00535CD6 (0X35A7D3C) (whatever this may mean...)
I went to the help page and followed all directions but nothing happened. I'm using a Windows Vista Home Premium and I don't know if this has anything to do with this.
I've bought several of your games and have never had any problem.

Can you help, please?

pb_2
Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

[Post New]by pb_2 on Jun 16, 14 7:53 PM
No matter what I try, I can't get the game options to let me play the game in a small screen. When I un-check the Full Screen option, the game tells me that "it's impossible to switch to a lower resolution". Any suggestions? I tried various screen resolutions but nothing changes.

Ashm00r
Guppy
Guppy
157 Posts

[Post New]by Ashm00r on Jun 17, 14 2:16 AM
pb_2 wrote:No matter what I try, I can't get the game options to let me play the game in a small screen. When I un-check the Full Screen option, the game tells me that "it's impossible to switch to a lower resolution". Any suggestions? I tried various screen resolutions but nothing changes.

Maybe try checking "low resolution" and after that uncheck "full screen".

Ilkie
Seahorse
Seahorse
36 Posts

[Post New]by Ilkie on Jun 17, 14 5:07 AM
I am also getting the same error message. It is impossible to enter this game. I have uninstalled and downloaded again but No joy.

pb_2
Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

[Post New]by pb_2 on Jun 17, 14 7:24 AM
Ashm00r wrote:
pb_2 wrote:No matter what I try, I can't get the game options to let me play the game in a small screen. When I un-check the Full Screen option, the game tells me that "it's impossible to switch to a lower resolution". Any suggestions? I tried various screen resolutions but nothing changes.

Thanks, Ashmoor, but that did not help. I still get that same message about lower resolution no matter what I un-check or re-check. It is rather annoying to have this huge screen filled with the game - so large it's rather distracting.

Ilkie
Seahorse
Seahorse
36 Posts

[Post New]by Ilkie on Jun 17, 14 7:34 AM
xanamia wrote:I don't know if I'm posting this on the right place but I hope you could help me.
I've downloaded the trial version but whenever I try to start the game I get this information : Error 807 or 0X00535CD6 (0X35A7D3C) (whatever this may mean...)
I went to the help page and followed all directions but nothing happened. I'm using a Windows Vista Home Premium and I don't know if this has anything to do with this.
I've bought several of your games and have never had any problem.

Can you help, please?

Me too. Uninstalled and reinstalled twice now and still can't get into game. Everything on my computer is up to date and I have no problems with any other games.

snertyloo
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

[Post New]by snertyloo on Jun 17, 14 9:21 AM
I have played through to rowboat part. All of a sudden the screen flashes at me - I can see the thing but they are not there long enough finally had to do the CTL ALT Delete thing to get out of it. I went back in and it did the same time.

Ashm00r
Guppy
Guppy
157 Posts

[Post New]by Ashm00r on Jun 17, 14 9:56 AM
pb_2 wrote:
Ashm00r wrote:

Thanks, Ashmoor, but that did not help. I still get that same message about lower resolution no matter what I un-check or re-check. It is rather annoying to have this huge screen filled with the game - so large it's rather distracting.

You desktop resolution should be set higher than 1024x768 because that's the lowest the game works on (so you need a higher resolution desktop that will allow a window of 1024x768). In some cases the game will allow switching to window mode ONLY from the main menu - options, NOT from the ingame options.

What is your desktop resolution?

I hope this helps,
Have fun.

pb_2
Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

[Post New]by pb_2 on Jun 17, 14 11:15 AM
snertyloo wrote:I have played through to rowboat part. All of a sudden the screen flashes at me - I can see the thing but they are not there long enough finally had to do the CTL ALT Delete thing to get out of it. I went back in and it did the same time.

I thought my 'Full Screen only' option was bad, but I am having the exact same problem at snertyloo. It happened on Level 11 so I removed it from Game Manager and started the whole process from the beginning. Now it's happening on Level 9. The screen starts to load but keeps flashes images of things under the image, back and forth. Only option is to get out of game. This is nuts! Does anyone pre-test these games?

bfgWendwater
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,911 Posts

[Post New]by bfgWendwater on Jun 18, 14 2:14 PM
Hi All,

Thanks for your posts and I'm sorry to see there have been errors and freezing issues with the game.

If you would like to troubleshoot, I have provided a great help article with some steps that can help get these issues fixed.

Uninstall/Reinstall a Game

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

If this doesn't help, please feel free to contact our Tech Support Team with a Dr. Felix Report. One of our Reps would be happy to look into this for you.

I hope this helps!

bfgWendwater

Edited on 06/18/2014 at 2:14:40 PM PST

[Post New]by irssecretary on Jun 22, 14 6:29 PM
I think this would be the best place to post this as this must be a glitch in the game, I suppose. I have been playing along, having a good time, got to level 34 and finished all the rooms, nothing happened! It says I have 62 tiles left, expect the games tells me each room is completed. I have done the level over 3 times with the same result. At 62 tiles with all rooms completed, it just won't go any further. Needless, to say I am a little frustrated. I have deleted the game out of frustration. But if you have a solutions,, please advise! Thanks!

MaryCQB
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by MaryCQB on Jun 26, 14 11:55 PM
Level 11
As reported in earlier posts, when I attempted this level the game froze, shimmed and then I exited the game. I changed the screen resolution to 1024x768, to no avail. This was a fun game, but am disappointed in the quality. Please find a fix!!!!!

Lancereny
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

[Post New]by Lancereny on Jun 29, 14 12:19 PM
I'M HAVING THE SAME PROBLEMS THAT SNERTYLOO, PB2 AND MARYCQB ARE HAVING AT LEVEL 11. i'VE TRIED EVERYTHING TO FIX THE PROBLEM BUT NOTHING WORKS SO I DELETED IN ALL TOGETHER. tHEY SHOULD REMOVE IT AS A GAME OPTION AND GIVE EVERY ONE WHO BOUGHT IT A FREE CREDIT................

kim0530
Guppy
Guppy
137 Posts

[Post New]by kim0530 on Jul 3, 14 11:21 AM
I don't know what happened but one minute I had a hammer status the next it's gone. I cannot even use the hammers. Has anyone have the same problem?

texgma
Starfish
Starfish
45 Posts

[Post New]by texgma on Jul 4, 14 2:23 PM
played thru the game got to level 86 game shuts down all the time . I unistalled game reinstalled but the same thing keeps happening.

mac1983
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

Please post your TECH ISSUES for Jewel Match IV here A thread for your tech issues!

[Post New]by mac1983 on Jul 5, 14 2:56 PM
pondprowler wrote:A thread for your tech issues!

(Please note: I am not a BFG employee or a tech expert, I'm just posting this thread to help give a place for people having trouble to post their issues. Instead of PMing me with your questions, which I probably can't answer, please POST YOUR ISSUE or questions in this thread!
Thanks!
~pp)

I'm not sure where to post this, but I am having major problems on level 11 - the screen is flashing and I cannot exit except by Ctrl+Alt+Del, which is not ideal. I have checked it on my virus checker, but it is OK. I cannot move or match any of the symbols as they just keep flashing. Anyong else had this problem

nufsober
Starfish
Starfish
48 Posts

[Post New]by nufsober on Jul 7, 14 10:28 AM
MY SCREEN DOES THE SHAKE, RATTLE, AND ROLL AT LEVEL 11, TO THE POINT IT DOES IT EVEN AFTER I'VE CLOSED OUT THE GAME AND BACK TO MY DESKTOP! WINDOWS 7 WITH ALL MY CARDS RUNNING PERFECTLY. I HOPE SOMEONE OUT THERE CAN SUGGEST SOMETHING. HAVE ALREADY TRIED RUNNING AS ADMINISTRATOR, DIDN'T HELP. HELP!!!!!!!!!!!

Clydacc
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by Clydacc on Jul 20, 14 1:03 PM
Kindly add me to those experiencing the flashing problem. Will be watching for announcement of a solution or an update of the game to correct the problem.

Go to: