geniegal
Clownfish
Clownfish
603 Posts

Daily Quest Gold Chests

[Post New]by geniegal on Jun 16, 14 8:29 AM
Why don't the gold chests we earn playing the daily quests counted toward the gold chest achievement?

gernespieler
Catfish
Catfish
1,615 Posts

Re:Daily Quest Gold Chests

[Post New]by gernespieler on Jun 16, 14 8:33 AM
geniegal,

The achievement for the golden chests counts only those that your pets will bring home. The daily quests are a complete different matter and have an own achievement for doing I think 500 ? of them. Guess the devs made this so no mix up will happen

guppies56
Clownfish
Clownfish
798 Posts

Daily Quest Gold Chests

[Post New]by guppies56 on Jun 16, 14 8:35 AM
geniegal wrote:Why don't the gold chests we earn playing the daily quests counted toward the gold chest achievement?

Hi Geniegal,

My guess is that we would accomplish the achievement too quickly so they keep us dangling. I wish I could be more helpful but I really don't know the answer

Hildeguard
Seahorse
Seahorse
35 Posts

[Post New]by Hildeguard on Jun 18, 14 12:49 AM
I just received a gold chest from the Daily Quest. I had gotten 4 silver chests in the last week. Tonight I completed a 10 part DQ and when I finished it I got the Gold chest. If it was the 4 silver then the gold or completing the 10 part quest I am not sure but I'm doing the happy dance right now.

rosiebvt
Manatee
Manatee
4,210 Posts

[Post New]by rosiebvt on Jun 18, 14 5:35 AM
Hildeguard,
The 3 part DQs give you a rusty chest, 5 parts are silver, and 10 parts are gold. I've only gotten as far as maybe 2 silver. Congrats

memagirl
Guppy
Guppy
184 Posts

[Post New]by memagirl on Jun 18, 14 10:21 AM
Hi, Hildeguard I have gotten 5 of those golden chest they pay out good.
The reason i have gotten so many is for the last 8 days i have gotten a 10 part quest every day and 2 3 part quest . When I don't finish a ten part quest before time runs out that is the one i get to start with next day.

Etta

Well I just finished the first 10 part quest for to day. got the golden chest.
the next daily quest for today is a 10 part quest.

Edited on 06/18/2014 at 11:41:25 AM PST

Go to: