Corky1057
Clownfish
Clownfish
709 Posts

Jennifer is sneezing!!

[Post New]by Corky1057 on Jun 16, 14 9:44 AM
I'm fairly new to this game, but today I noticed Jennifer has been sneezing. It's a real sneeze because her head goes down and then she wipes her nose with hanky. Anyone else notice this? I tried clearing all the grass to see if that helped, but it didn't. Is there something I'm supposed to do? I looked for a solution in the other threads but couldn't find but one reference back in Jan, and it turned out not to be a sneeze.

ness57
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

Re:Jennifer is sneezing!!

[Post New]by ness57 on Jun 16, 14 8:44 PM
hi corky, and welcome. i dont know if shes sneezing or having a drink of something, if its a drink she keeps it in her back pocket. you dont need to do anything about it, its just something she does like pretending to catch butterflies. i wish i had half the energy and could do half the work she does. happy farming

brewden1
Seahorse
Seahorse
39 Posts

[Post New]by brewden1 on Jun 17, 14 10:17 AM
I'm with you ness57 on the energy thing! Jennifer is drinking from a bottle of water when she stands in a spot after completing a task. I've never noticed the sneezing thing.

Corky1057
Clownfish
Clownfish
709 Posts

[Post New]by Corky1057 on Jun 17, 14 8:44 PM
I swear it sounds like a sneeze!! It's a-choo, and then she reaches in her back pocket and puts something up to her face. Weird!!

Go to: