goldenrodfarm
Guppy
Guppy
111 Posts

level 30

[Post New]by goldenrodfarm on Jun 16, 14 9:53 AM
I reached level 30 the other day and now it says max limit in the level box. My question is do you still get XP for things after, I noticed after reaching level 30 when clicked on it says 78,114/0 and after 4-5 days of baking pies in 4 bakeries one each island the XP is still exactly the same. Does that mean it no longer counts XP toward a future higher goal? Or does that mean something is wrong with my game?

Edited on 06/16/2014 at 12:55:37 PM PST

HatesTimers
Guppy
Guppy
118 Posts

Re:level 30

[Post New]by HatesTimers on Jun 16, 14 12:45 PM
Level 30 is the max level. What you see is what the game does when you hit it.

[Post New]by starlight_swift on Jun 16, 14 12:51 PM
I hope they add more levels I'm so close to being done

goldenrodfarm
Guppy
Guppy
111 Posts

[Post New]by goldenrodfarm on Jun 16, 14 1:04 PM
I am close to having not much to do also, right now I have been leveling up my monsters to get them all to 15 just for something to do while I wait for the last few ethereal monsters. The shugafam is done, one of each monster is on gold island, but I do need to get a few more monsters up to 100% happiness, I left the ones that needed really expensive stuff like the tub fountain, the dragon tower and the floofy nest. I haven't ventured into the wubbox, just because it is so big and over shadows the rest of the songs but I guess I will probably do it in the end.

blabbitfan86
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,024 Posts

[Post New]by blabbitfan86 on Jun 18, 14 3:37 PM
Level 30 is where you stop getting XP because they are no longer needed. When you reach a level you always unlock something like new decorations or a bakery etc., but after level 30 there's nothing more to unlock, you have access to everything in the market.

The game however is far from over after reaching level 30, there's still much to do. Remember that they also add new monsters to the game every now and then, like the Dragong and now there's a Jellbilly that hasn't appeared to PC version yet but it'll come, and according to a rumor there's a third one on it's way.

Also if you get bored, then create a new account on your computer and that way you can start a new game and you'll have another set of MSM Islands. I mean I have so many different ideas for Plant and Shugabush and Water Islands that I decided to create not just one new account but a couple of them. That way I'll get new islands and get to do the things I couldn't do on my first islands.

Like the Wubbox: I'm not adding it to my current islands either because it is so loud but I got an idea to make an island just for him on my second set of islands

Go to: