new quest!!!

[Post New]by jenny_curry on Jun 16, 14 10:50 AM
I just hit level 35. I have to get 270,000 points to get to level 36 where you get new stuff. The problem is I have not quests. I have three going right now and nothing on my map. This is crazy. I am harvesting so much eggs and wool I could cloth a small nation and yet it is just sitting there collecting imaginary dust. I have nothing to grow so I just randomly plant trees and berry's. I don't bother getting fish because no one wants them. I got the bee hive for just two quests. What am I going to do with all this honey? Seriously, more quests. I want to check in and find people with light bulbs over there heads all over the place. I want my map to be a mass of green. Lets get going here, I want to plant some bananas and I want someone to buy them.

wjb1492
Starfish
Starfish
57 Posts

Re:new quest!!!

[Post New]by wjb1492 on Jun 16, 14 5:16 PM
The quests do get very slim at the end. Definitely keep gathering the wool - when you get a pants or sweater quest, it goes fast. I also just keep planting a lot of wheat and making flour no matter what. But once your map is out you will largely have just the 3 quests at a time - occasionally one of the other random people will pop up with something.

If you get completely bored, start over. It's actually rather fun to go back to the beginning with an extra stash of gold and silver. Just don't forget to sell everything first.

Sjaani
Guppy
Guppy
114 Posts

[Post New]by Sjaani on Jun 16, 14 8:36 PM
It's kind of backwards that way isn't it. Lots to do at the start and small numbers to level up. Little to do at the end, with ridiculously high numers to level up.

brewden1
Seahorse
Seahorse
39 Posts

[Post New]by brewden1 on Jun 17, 14 10:22 AM
So how do you start over with a stash a money?

mellowfuzz
Clownfish
Clownfish
842 Posts

[Post New]by mellowfuzz on Jun 17, 14 12:17 PM
Select new game from the main menu. It will pop up a window telling you it costs 40 gold (or pop up a warning window if you don't have enough gold). You will keep all of your silver coins and all but 40 of your gold coins. Everything else starts from scratch. If you decide to do this, make sure you sell everything (barn contents and resources, animals, pens, buildings, plots, fences, decorations, etc.) and exchange all of your collections. You might also want to save a copy of your current game so you can go back to it if/when the next release comes out.

[Post New]by kokofashoco on Jun 17, 14 12:47 PM
i am on level 36...if you want a spoiler alert let me know...can you buy more space...i ran out

Go to: