LUCKYMOL
Seahorse
Seahorse
35 Posts

fountain & getting to Mayor's Mansion

[Post New]by LUCKYMOL on Jun 17, 14 12:12 AM
I am at the fountain trying to pour antidote potion in and I need to 'fix the fountain' first. How do I do that? Also, how do I get to mayor's mansion when I get to that part?

kitaboy
Minnow
Minnow
216 Posts

Re:fountain & getting to Mayor's Mansion

[Post New]by kitaboy on Jun 17, 14 2:15 PM
I poured the antidote potion in the middle of the fountain and got the name plate that goes on the 2nd plate to the right; the plate gives you a Tarot card; go back to the gypsy and with this card she gives you a potion called Favor of Gods. Then go to the docks and throw this potion on the debris. This road takes you to the mansion. Notice the 976 number on top of the door; to the left of the gate is a puzzle; enter these numbers and you obtain the gate key. Also notice to the right of the gate is a plate with leaves on it; remove the leaves and you will see a place for a trident. You get the trident after you dial the pay phone on the right of the stairs. Don't forget the globe piece on the steps outside. Good gaming. Kita

kitaboy
Minnow
Minnow
216 Posts

Re:fountain & getting to Mayor's Mansion

[Post New]by kitaboy on Jun 17, 14 2:22 PM
I poured the potion on the center of the fountain; this gives you the name plate that goes on the 2nd plate to the right. You get a Tarot card. Go to the gypsy and she gives you FAVOR OF God potion; go to the dock and the road with all the debris; toss this potion on the debris and it clears the road; this road takes you to the mansion. There is a number on the top of the door 976; to the left of the gate is a game where you scroll these numbers to get a key to the gate; also notice to the right of the gate is a plate covered with leaves; remove the leaves and you will see a place for a trident; you get the trident from the phone to the right of the stairs.
Don't forget the globe piece on the steps before you enter the mansion. Good gaming. Kita

Go to: