Welcome to CSI: NY forum

bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Mar 28, 09 5:08 AM
Welcome to CSI: NY forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other CSI: NY players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Tilske
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

Re:Welcome to CSI: NY forum

[Post New]by Tilske on Mar 28, 09 10:59 AM
I have a problem with starting this game. For the first time after 1001 games. I click on play nothing happens. Could you tell what to do.

Stuck on first scene

[Post New]by mygareeeta on Mar 28, 09 12:33 PM
I'm on the first crimescene, and I can't get past it. There's no hint button that will tell me what to do, I've talked to everyone, asked all the questions, dealt with all the evidence, and if i ask anymore wrong questions, my credibility goes down.
There's nothing more to click on, and no hints.

Help!

[Post New]by pussinboots82 on Mar 29, 09 8:00 AM
Hey there,
im on episode one in the empire state building on the 81st flor. i need to collect what i can only describe as a "puddle". i cannot find it anywhere, and if i use the hint button it just empties and starts to recharge without actually hinting at anything!

please help.......

[Post New]by sewergirl on Mar 29, 09 4:19 PM
go back to window and put blood sample on windowsill

[Post New]by Christian1231 on Mar 29, 09 7:57 PM
hey i am on the fourth location with the lady at the desk i found all th evbidence except for something that egg shaped i cannot find it anywhere when i hit hint nothing happens... does anybody have a clue as to what it is?

judy3351
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by judy3351 on Mar 31, 09 12:29 AM
I also had a problem with the first part if this game. Please help.
I'll maybe go to gamezbo for help

bignanny60
Seahorse
Seahorse
35 Posts

[Post New]by bignanny60 on Mar 31, 09 3:04 AM
Tilske wrote:I have a problem with starting this game. For the first time after 1001 games. I click on play nothing happens. Could you tell what to do.

bignanny60
Seahorse
Seahorse
35 Posts

[Post New]by bignanny60 on Mar 31, 09 3:06 AM
i downlowed the trail game and thats as far as it will go after waiting FOREVER for it download when i click PLAY IT WILL NOT DO anything

Stuck on first scene

[Post New]by ss_blaze72 on Mar 31, 09 4:42 PM
mygareeeta wrote:I'm on the first crimescene, and I can't get past it. There's no hint button that will tell me what to do, I've talked to everyone, asked all the questions, dealt with all the evidence, and if i ask anymore wrong questions, my credibility goes down.
There's nothing more to click on, and no hints.

Help!

[Post New]by csi1957 on Mar 31, 09 5:33 PM
I usually don't participate in forums, but I have never been so disappointed and surprised. I thought it was a bootleg game, it is so bad and elementary. I have all of the CSI games and am an advid Seek & Find player and this game qualifies as neither. I have been trying to contact UBI to ask them what in the world were they thinking? There is nothing in this software, not graphics, motion, game playing or challenge that even remotely resembles the other CSI games. I truly felt mislead and ripped off. $30 at a gaming store.

resortlady
Seahorse
Seahorse
33 Posts

[Post New]by resortlady on Mar 31, 09 5:51 PM
I, like many others I've read about, can not get past the first scene.
I got all the clues, asked the questions, and can not move.
Please, help. Not usually this "clueless". Ok, pun was intended

[Post New]by Cuddles1985 on Apr 1, 09 10:04 AM
I have a problem with starting this game. I click on play nothing happens. Could you tell me what to do?

[Post New]by karenmoore on Apr 1, 09 4:48 PM
Well, it looks like I'm not the only one with a problem for the 1st episode......WHAT DO YOU DO?????? I find all the items, collect the blood (which by the way is extremely difficult), ask the questions that I'm suppose to ask and all I get is Mac saying "Lets start from the top again" Why was there no tutorial for this game...Usually the easy games have a 3 level tutorial, and this one has none. I agree.....no hints, no help and I bought this game.....I'm thinking that it looks like a really interesting game, but I will probably uninstall it and never play it again. Very disappointing!!!!! Can anyone help?

Thanks Karen.

[Post New]by babygurl2084 on Apr 2, 09 12:24 AM
Christian1231 wrote:hey i am on the fourth location with the lady at the desk i found all th evbidence except for something that egg shaped i cannot find it anywhere when i hit hint nothing happens... does anybody have a clue as to what it is?

Click on the body the on here bracelet thats what it is it took me forever to figure it out.

Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
5 Posts

[Post New]by 28285 on Apr 2, 09 5:48 PM
karenmoore wrote:Well, it looks like I'm not the only one with a problem for the 1st episode......WHAT DO YOU DO?????? I find all the items, collect the blood (which by the way is extremely difficult), ask the questions that I'm suppose to ask and all I get is Mac saying "Lets start from the top again" Why was there no tutorial for this game...Usually the easy games have a 3 level tutorial, and this one has none. I agree.....no hints, no help and I bought this game.....I'm thinking that it looks like a really interesting game, but I will probably uninstall it and never play it again. Very disappointing!!!!! Can anyone help?

Thanks Karen.

Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
5 Posts

[Post New]by 28285 on Apr 2, 09 5:52 PM
Can get no further than the first scene. WHY ?????

DownAndjOutnLA
Guppy
Guppy
119 Posts

[Post New]by DownAndjOutnLA on Apr 2, 09 8:01 PM
28285 wrote:
karenmoore wrote:Well, it looks like I'm not the only one with a problem for the 1st episode......WHAT DO YOU DO?????? I find all the items, collect the blood (which by the way is extremely difficult), ask the questions that I'm suppose to ask and all I get is Mac saying "Lets start from the top again" Why was there no tutorial for this game...Usually the easy games have a 3 level tutorial, and this one has none. I agree.....no hints, no help and I bought this game.....I'm thinking that it looks like a really interesting game, but I will probably uninstall it and never play it again. Very disappointing!!!!! Can anyone help?

Thanks Karen.

No Karen I can't get past the 1st episode for some reason people aren't helping. I have ask for help on "Party Down" and Build a lot, a lot of views but for some reason they will not help me. WOULD THE MODERATORS HELP US LESS INTELLIGENT I GUESS YOU COULD SAY no one else will say or give advice. I thought that's what forums were for, to seek advice, obviously I was once again wrong

pinkybear
Seahorse
Seahorse
28 Posts

[Post New]by pinkybear on Apr 2, 09 8:09 PM
I am on the second chapter and cannot get past the interview with Aaron (I think that's his name). Any suggestions?? Thanks

[Post New]by lacevedo5284 on Apr 3, 09 1:48 PM
I am stuck at the first scene. Looking for what appears to be a CD needed for the computer, can't find it anywhere and the hint button is not showing me nothing other than the computer. Any help would be appreciated.

Go to: