Please post your TECH ISSUES for Gourmet Chef Challenge: Around the World here

[Post New]by pondprowler on Jun 17, 14 12:35 AM
A thread for your tech issues!

(Please note: I am not a BFG employee or a tech expert, I'm just posting this thread to help give a place for people having trouble to post their issues. Instead of PMing me with your questions, which I probably can't answer, please POST YOUR ISSUE or questions in this thread!
Thanks!
~pp)

Edited on 06/17/2014 at 11:33:12 AM PST

bfgWendwater
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,911 Posts

Re:Please post your TECH ISSUES for Gourmet Chef Challenge: Around the World here

[Post New]by bfgWendwater on Jun 17, 14 8:14 AM
Hey there Everyone,

If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen
Game Compatibility

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the Forums, or other tech savvy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team.

The Forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly.

If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help pages, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our Help pages.

When posting in this thread and also when contacting our Support Team, it would be helpful if you could state what system you are playing the game on (i.e. PC, MAC or Mobile), so we can provide you with the appropriate support as quickly as possible.

*Finally, please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

Re:Please post your TECH ISSUES for Gourmet Chef Challenge: Around the World here

[Post New]by primrose_11 on Jun 18, 14 1:12 AM
This game hits a glitch on the tea ceremony in China. I have deleted this game and reloaded it but it still glitches. I cannot progress in the game until this is resolved. Please help......

[Post New]by shellz1983 on Jun 19, 14 2:22 PM
also having graphic issues, can't play some stages as the picture is too distorted. not much fun

Tara17487
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

[Post New]by Tara17487 on Jun 20, 14 4:01 PM
Same with me as the other 2 posts before mine.

[Post New]by KaraokeAng on Jun 22, 14 8:48 AM
I am also having graphic problems on the 2nd stages in China and Spain so far. The game is unplayable at this point as I cannot progress. I am playing on a Windows 8 PC and have tried full screen mode and windowed and have also adjusted my resolution.

Edited on 06/22/2014 at 8:50:56 AM PST

kathy909
Guppy
Guppy
127 Posts

[Post New]by kathy909 on Jun 22, 14 10:58 AM
havent been able to get past the fry the hamburghs get error access violation and it freezes or shuts down no buy for me unless this is fixed

Tara17487
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

[Post New]by Tara17487 on Jun 23, 14 4:05 PM
Are we going to get a fix to this or are we just SOL?

[Post New]by CleanN_Funny on Jun 29, 14 5:39 AM
My profile became corrupted, or something ... I was pretty far along and when I went to go into the game yesterday, all of my progress was lost except for the burger place and the first level on the TV show. Then it wouldn't let me get past the map in any of the countries. Deleted and re-installed, made new profile. So far so good except the vegetable riddle still doesn't work even though i answer correctly. This game is definitely in need of some techie help, patch(es), upgrade, or something. HELP!!!

[Post New]by babycakesdenver on Jul 1, 14 10:03 PM
In france it keeps locking up and freezing and my mouse splits in 2. I have un-installed and re-installed it several times. Won't let me move on all I can do is control-alt-delete and re-start just to freeze again

[Post New]by masterchef15 on Jul 4, 14 2:48 AM
Hi, I am having similar problems with the shrimp challenge in trial 2 in Japan (?). The graphics are all screwy so you can't see the challenge at all. I've restarted and changed screen size but it makes no difference.....

Go to: