Bandini
Starfish
Starfish
42 Posts

Flags missing

[Post New]by Bandini on Jun 17, 14 5:39 AM
Is anyone else missing flags over the states? I was originally missing one, now I am up to 3. Any suggestions on how to get them back without having to uninstall and reinstall? I don't want to have to start from the beginning again as I am finally up to level 34. Thanks

mellowfuzz
Clownfish
Clownfish
842 Posts

Re:Flags missing

[Post New]by mellowfuzz on Jun 17, 14 8:47 AM
There are a limited number of quests from each city. The timer/symbol disappearing means you've finished all of quests for that location.

brewden1
Seahorse
Seahorse
39 Posts

[Post New]by brewden1 on Jun 17, 14 10:15 AM
No, the same thing happened to me before the last update. The cities just went offline completely, no timer, nothing. But when the update came there were new quests for the cities. Mine are going offline again one-by-one as well. Not only that, after the recent update I began receiving duplicate requests. I fulfilled all of them except upgrading the lake--that's already at max limit and it too costly to redo. I'm hoping they're working on another upgrade--this one's got glitches.

mellowfuzz
Clownfish
Clownfish
842 Posts

[Post New]by mellowfuzz on Jun 17, 14 12:18 PM
The last update added new city quests. The cities become active again if a release adds new quests. You can check the post "Spoiler - list of quests" above to see if you have completed them all.

Edited on 06/17/2014 at 12:19:57 PM PST

Bandini
Starfish
Starfish
42 Posts

[Post New]by Bandini on Jun 18, 14 4:16 AM
I've completed all quests. The flags above the city are slow disappearing one by one. I am at 4 cities with no flags and I can't access new quests. I hope they fix this glitch soon

mellowfuzz
Clownfish
Clownfish
842 Posts

[Post New]by mellowfuzz on Jun 18, 14 9:20 AM
Bandini wrote:I've completed all quests. The flags above the city are slow disappearing one by one. I am at 4 cities with no flags and I can't access new quests. I hope they fix this glitch soon

It ISN"T a glitch. You've finished the quests from those cities.

Bandini
Starfish
Starfish
42 Posts

[Post New]by Bandini on Jun 18, 14 4:57 PM
mellowfuzz wrote:
Bandini wrote:I've completed all quests. The flags above the city are slow disappearing one by one. I am at 4 cities with no flags and I can't access new quests. I hope they fix this glitch soon

It ISN"T a glitch. You've finished the quests from those cities.

Ok I understand what your saying now. Sorry I misunderstood before. You don't have yell at me lol

Go to: