**HELP** Italy - Trial 2 - Pizza Oven

[Post New]by Sweetcoakley on Jun 17, 14 3:46 PM
Can someone help me on this mini game? You have to get the large pizza to the far left out of the oven. I can't seem to get past it.

Thank you.

Re:**HELP** Italy - Trial 2 - Pizza Oven

[Post New]by little_sparkle on Jun 17, 14 4:10 PM
I'd love to help but I couldn't even work out how to get to any of the second trials! I definitely did all the first ones as I kept clicking on them to see if I'd missed any...

[Post New]by Sweetcoakley on Jun 17, 14 4:15 PM
little_sparkle wrote:I'd love to help but I couldn't even work out how to get to any of the second trials! I definitely did all the first ones as I kept clicking on them to see if I'd missed any...

You have to use the things in your inventory to unlock the second trials! Match up the silhouettes next to the 2nd trials to the things you have in your inventory....hope that makes sense.

[Post New]by paganagnostic on Jun 17, 14 4:41 PM
Sweetcoakley--Thank you for the directions on how to get to trial 2. A little overview within the game would be helpful...

Thanks again!

[Post New]by Sweetcoakley on Jun 18, 14 1:25 PM
paganagnostic - You're welcome, took me longer than I'd like to admit to figure that out myself!

Has anyone figure out the Pizza Oven minigame yet?

[Post New]by little_sparkle on Jun 18, 14 5:41 PM
Sweetcoakley - thankyou yes it does make sense, although I uninstalled the game now so can't go back. Did you manage to complete the level you were stuck on?!

[Post New]by modtour7ny on Jun 28, 14 1:44 PM
Im stuck on this too.. anyone??? Why is there no skip?

[Post New]by CleanN_Funny on Jun 29, 14 5:34 AM
Me also ... could never successfully get the big pizza out before time ran out. Grrrrrr....

baymerlou
Starfish
Starfish
46 Posts

[Post New]by baymerlou on Aug 3, 14 4:37 PM
start with pushing the pizza up first, I'll try to go back and do it again, it took me several tries but finally did it. If I'm successful I'll try to number my steps and post back here.

Off to starting another thread about the dials on the stove, just can't get that one, in Germany.

Go to: