LUCKYMOL
Seahorse
Seahorse
35 Posts

Don't know how to free townsfolk that are chained and locked up.

[Post New]by LUCKYMOL on Jun 18, 14 1:27 AM
I have a cane and file and am where the townsfolk are locked up. The hint button quit working, so I can't figure out what to do next. Any help? Anybody? Hello Kitaboy, you seen to have all the answers.
Thanks

LUCKYMOL
Seahorse
Seahorse
35 Posts

Re:Don't know how to free townsfolk that are chained and locked up.

[Post New]by LUCKYMOL on Jun 18, 14 1:40 AM
Never mind. I figured it out and finished the game. It was frustrating to say the least.
Thanks you Kitaboy for your help.

mcmar12
Seahorse
Seahorse
38 Posts

[Post New]by mcmar12 on Jun 18, 14 1:13 PM
OK--tell me how you figured it out.. I am in the same place and can't figure it out! Please.
How did kitaboy help when there was no reply from him.
Help!!!

kitaboy
Minnow
Minnow
216 Posts

[Post New]by kitaboy on Jun 18, 14 5:21 PM
You need to go forward where you will see the mansion. On the left side of the gate there is a game to play; notice the number on top of the door is 976; this is how you put the numbers in and get the key to the gate. Please note to the right side of the gate is a plaque; move the leaves and you will see where the trident will be placed. You get the trident when you sold the telephone puzzle. Don't go too fast. When you get to the steps the 3rd step has a piece of the globe; the globe is on the 2nd floor of the mansion. Another piece of the globe will be found in the bedroom; actually on the mattress where you will have to cut the side with the scissors you earn from the objects game at the end of the bed. Good gaming.

kitaboy
Minnow
Minnow
216 Posts

[Post New]by kitaboy on Jun 18, 14 5:31 PM
I don't think I answered your question about the towns people shackled in chains. Leave the stables and go to the other mansion; put them emblem on the mailbox and this gives you the chain key; take it back to Irene and unlock her; she will unlock the rest of the town's people. Then collect the gears in the stable, dungeon, and yard; this allows you into this mansion where the end of the game happens.
It was fun, but confusing at times; Good gaming. Kita

mcmar12
Seahorse
Seahorse
38 Posts

[Post New]by mcmar12 on Jun 19, 14 8:51 AM
Finally!!! This is a confusing game, alright. I needed the crest that was in the cell wall--used the file on the loose bricks. Put the crest on the left side of mansion doorframe to get chain key. Then everything else fell into place. Thanks for your help.
I also had to uninstall game and restart to get away from frozen scene by tavern/fortune tellers wagon.
Still haven't seen the update to download, altho I followed the manual instructions.
Whew. Good thing I enjoy playing these games...

kitaboy
Minnow
Minnow
216 Posts

[Post New]by kitaboy on Jun 19, 14 1:56 PM
mcmar12; I agree; sometimes you just didn't know where to go; it wasn't obvious; glad you finished.

Go to: