kittiwake
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

Antique Explorer's Society

[Post New]by kittiwake on Jun 18, 14 6:11 AM
What is the Antique Explorer's Society and how do I become a member?

cjmorgan11
Minnow
Minnow
233 Posts

Antique Explorer's Society

[Post New]by cjmorgan11 on Jun 18, 14 6:41 AM
kittiwake wrote:What is the Antique Explorer's Society and how do I become a member?

We are all still trying to figure that out ourselves. lol Noone has posted that they have become a member yet.

april3850
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,827 Posts

Re:Antique Explorer's Society

[Post New]by april3850 on Jun 18, 14 9:17 AM
Ok, I got this off the ART fb page. There will be a quest that grants you membership into the AES. We dont have it yet. But in order to complete the quest, your rating has to be at least 1000. If you dont have 1000 yet, you can increase your rating by giving out keys to your friends. You get 1 point for each key you send.

lcjdqs
Clownfish
Clownfish
691 Posts

[Post New]by lcjdqs on Jun 18, 14 9:55 AM
How do you get and send keys?

sahobbs
Clownfish
Clownfish
618 Posts

[Post New]by sahobbs on Jun 18, 14 10:00 AM
That answers one of my questions about AES, I was wondering since the lady at the new site kept telling me I hadn't reached 1000 yet. Also something about my Antique Shop too, I have everything updated and upgraded, now I've changed ALL of my buildings to the Pirate Theme, I figured what the HELL, I've got the supplies and money to do it, plus when I opened the box on the Wharf it has a skull and cross bones etched on the bottom.

sahobbs
Clownfish
Clownfish
618 Posts

[Post New]by sahobbs on Jun 18, 14 10:01 AM
lcjdqs wrote:How do you get and send keys?

The new building just opened up by the Auction House and you click on a trunk to send keys, but it doesn't let you know to who they were sent to.

lcjdqs
Clownfish
Clownfish
691 Posts

[Post New]by lcjdqs on Jun 18, 14 10:11 AM
Thank you, went and am in process of upgrading the building now. These forums are such a help for me.

april3850
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,827 Posts

[Post New]by april3850 on Jun 18, 14 10:39 AM
you send keys to whoever you want by bringing up your friends list. Scroll thru your friends and look for the red exclamation marks. Everyone on the list with a red mark is waiting on keys. Just click on the friend and send keys. It will show you at the top how many keys you have to give.

XombieMom
Squid
Squid
66 Posts

[Post New]by XombieMom on Jun 18, 14 11:20 AM
ANTIQUE RATING:

I just clicked on the picture of "me" up in the left-corner and it said my current antique rating (which, to date, is well over 3,000...not sure how...)

Hope that helps anyone!

Go to: