Level 49

[Post New]by Pkitty on Jun 18, 14 2:49 PM
There seems to be a missing key on the first board of level 49. I can complete the top half, but need an orange key to reach the bottom half. In order to move to another board (where the orange key may be located) I have to complete a puzzle to get the red and green keys, but the items needed to complete the puzzle are not available on the top half of the first board. Any suggestions?

Ashm00r
Guppy
Guppy
157 Posts

Re:Level 49

[Post New]by Ashm00r on Jun 18, 14 6:00 PM
the orange key is in the third room, but you must get the blue key first. You receive the blue key after tying down all 4 levers. The tricky part is getting the 4th rope, the one found in the orange locked area. You must use the bomb spell or knight's sword to break the boxes that prevent the puzzle piece from falling. After that it should be easy enough.

Good luck

grouchypants
Guppy
Guppy
157 Posts

[Post New]by grouchypants on Jun 20, 14 9:10 AM
It was level 51 and you answered my question Ash thank you !!!!

edmee1947
Clownfish
Clownfish
629 Posts

[Post New]by edmee1947 on Jun 21, 14 2:40 PM
i'm at the 51th level,but have no ropes at all!i played the first room which give me mirror and that's all!where can i have these .....ropes?i can't stay playing in the little half a room again and again and the magic persons are all useless!

[Post New]by megmcguire on Jun 23, 14 2:38 PM
I am also on Level 49. Access to the bottom half of the starting screen is locked with an entire row of purple locks. The only way to reach any other screen is with a red or green key. I don't have mana to cast a bomb spell to break the empty tiles in the bottom half of the screen, and no way to access the Shop to buy more mana. Once I break all the tiles in the top half, all the magic beings are no help. I have a mirror to access a puzzle room to earn the red and green keys, but no way to tie the levers and Luna "doesn't know where to put the mirror."

[Post New]by megmcguire on Jun 23, 14 2:51 PM
Never mind! Apparently I was not clicking in quite the right spot to obtain the red and green keys.

kona93
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by kona93 on Aug 22, 14 2:10 PM
I was enjoying the game until level 49. No matter what I have tried I can not find a blue or purple key to get the last piece of rope. Where the heck are they. Really sorry I bought this game!

Go to: