as many as the achievement's completed as is possable

Tamarindra
Guppy
Guppy
116 Posts

Re:what's your goal

[Post New]by Tamarindra on Jun 19, 14 10:41 AM
Hi Memagirl,

That's a fun question since a lot of players are 'stranded' on level 27 awaiting the next content-update. I think it's nice to give yourself an alternative goal while waiting, and from what I've read lots of players are doing so.

I'm not at level 27 yet, so in a different boat.
But having learned from the experience of others, my goal (besides leveling up) is to reach level 27 without buying diamonds or coins. And to reach level 27 without being completaly, totally and utterly bankrupt !
Because otherwise I would still have to stop and pace myself at level 27, even if the update would be available at that time, to stock-up and gain enough coins to be able to continue with the new levels and content....

But for all you 'level 27-ers'; I'd like to hear what goals you are setting for yourselves during this 'waiting-game'... ?

Greetz, Yamuun

McCoy3
Herring
Herring
358 Posts

[Post New]by McCoy3 on Jun 19, 14 10:51 AM
I want to be swimming in diamonds!... At the rate my collecting is going, that isn't very likely (20 )

I'm doing well on then gold collecting though. I want 150,000+ in gold coins, without feeding my pets to get it.

I want at least 100 bags of each type of food.

winterwine
Guppy
Guppy
153 Posts

[Post New]by winterwine on Jun 19, 14 11:17 AM
My goal is 250,000 in gold, and as many diamonds as I can collect. I am almost there with the gold...........221,000. And diamonds I have 30. Much better since I was always at zero or 2 for most of the game. It got really difficult crafting at times. I can tell you creativity was a strong force around here. It got monotonous playing so many times to fulfill a quest, but it is just the way it is. I am at level 27 so I am "coasting" along until the update. But that is okay, it will arrive sooner than I hoped for. Thank goodness. Sometimes it is a good thing to keep the expectations low. LOL

gerl2
Guppy
Guppy
194 Posts

[Post New]by gerl2 on Jun 19, 14 11:29 AM
My goal was to craft every item on the list, I only have 8 items to go and it will be a close one.

I have 90,000 in coins not concerned over coins, because I have plenty of ancestor spirits crafted. Thanks to the daily quest of crafting 3x.

Ms_Tully
Squid
Squid
67 Posts

[Post New]by Ms_Tully on Jun 19, 14 11:30 AM
I just hatched a 10k pet (tiger, hope he pays off) so right now I am working my back up to 70k in coin. Would like to be at 80k+ coin before the update. I have 85 diamonds, so I'll just keep collecting those as they come along. And in general just getting as many items from the HOS/daily quests as possible.

memagirl
Guppy
Guppy
184 Posts

[Post New]by memagirl on Jun 19, 14 2:41 PM
Ms_Tully my tiger brought me 3 diamonds in the gold chest first time out , I sent him off in the chaple. hope he does that for you. good luck.

[Post New]by whitebutterfly54 on Jun 19, 14 2:50 PM
memagirl, WOW 250,000 in coins and 200 diamonds. That's an amazing goal. I don't think I have the will power to earn that much at one time. I'm struggling a little bit trying to stay focused, I'm just wore out doing the HO scenes.

I'd have to say 100,000 coins would be my goal (but if I had more oomph it would be more) and 100 diamonds. That's about all I can muster at this point.

awalkinglady
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,341 Posts

[Post New]by awalkinglady on Jun 19, 14 3:02 PM
Would have to put my goal at 100,000 coins and 50 diamonds......can't seem to keep a decent balance of diamonds! I'd also like to get the pets crafted that I still have eggs for.....working on daily quests for those pet medallions. Looking forward to the update!

[Post New]by whitebutterfly54 on Jun 19, 14 3:06 PM
Oh, I forgot about the pets. Yes one of my goals would be to hatch the eggs I have. At this point, not willing to part with the high coin cost. If the last go round is any indication, the new content will cost plenty so I'll have to wait until the next rest period.

[Post New]by Angelfish1988 on Jun 19, 14 3:30 PM
I could have that 250,000 coins if I weren't such a fortune wheel addict. Just one more spin . . . (x10 or more each day). My goals are completing achievements and building up inventory. I just need to beat that ^&#@ dragon two more times and I can check that one off my list.

memagirl
Guppy
Guppy
184 Posts

what's your goal

[Post New]by memagirl on Jun 22, 14 10:59 AM
memagirl wrote:What's your goal before the update?
My goal is to have 250,000 coins
200 diamonds ( won )
a very large inventory
as many as the achievement's completed as is possable

I didn't make my goal before the update but it's the olny time that i had more coins and diamonds after completing a update
started with 243,000 coins and 176 diamonds.

when i stoped at level 29 i had 273,00 coins and 178 diamonds.

luckly i had all the crafted itens in my inventory and enough inventory to complete all quest.

rosiebvt
Manatee
Manatee
4,210 Posts

[Post New]by rosiebvt on Jun 22, 14 12:56 PM
My goal is to catch up to the end of the new content before another update so I can build some inventory. It would help if I would stop getting sucked into the daily quests . I do eventually want to get all the achievements, so the DQs are a requirement to get enough pets. After that my goal is to figure out if I really want to keep 2 games going at the same level, and if so, why am I a masochist all of a sudden?

kahlan11
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
466 Posts

[Post New]by kahlan11 on Jun 22, 14 1:19 PM
I would love to have a "boatload" of diamonds, because I am weak and buy them in small amounts Maybe if we keep asking for a REAL sale it could happen.....

memagirl
Guppy
Guppy
184 Posts

[Post New]by memagirl on Jun 24, 14 1:21 PM
OK ready for update now ! all goal are done

Go to: