The Mansion

[Post New]by Halley_Comet on Jun 19, 14 2:03 PM
How does one "shed light" on the chest in the tree? And how does one reach the tiny figurine on the branch to the left of the chest?

I'm currently on level 17. Does that have something to do with it? Or is this something that I haven't found?

Rumbitothecore
Shark
Shark
13,560 Posts

Re:The Mansion

[Post New]by Rumbitothecore on Jun 19, 14 3:52 PM
That all comes later in the game. You eventually find an axe to get the statue and sorry I can't remember what I used to light up the chest.

I have been pressing the red hint button at the top of a quest window with one of the characters faces on, which either points me to a quest I need to do or something I have to put together. It doesn't use any of the hints we collect to use in the scenes.

efi24
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,228 Posts

[Post New]by efi24 on Jun 19, 14 3:57 PM
I can't remember exactly what it was, the light, I think it came after crafting what was needed after using the 4th key, I think, but I only got it in level 20. It takes some time to get there. You'll be able to solve some other newer stuff before you finish this one. Concentrate on that and don't worry about it.

[Post New]by flutterfairy on Jul 13, 14 2:22 AM
Can someone please help me with the keys, i have the shield & the star and it points me to the picture in front of the mansion. but i don't know how to use these. I am at level 30. thanks

[Post New]by TheSherlockian on Jul 13, 14 6:45 AM
flutterfairy wrote:Can someone please help me with the keys, i have the shield & the star and it points me to the picture in front of the mansion. but i don't know how to use these. I am at level 30. thanks

To open the mansion door, you need three keys (Medusa, Harpy and Hydra), two pieces of the centaur bas-relief and you'll need to create a pan (flute-playing goat man) figurine. The first key you need to use on the doors is the Medusa, which is actually the last of the three keys you will receive. It looks like you have two and just need to progress further with tasks to receive the third. At that point, you can begin to open the door.

Go to: