Can't pass level

[Post New]by bluebuick1953 on Mar 28, 09 12:19 PM
I need some help please? I am on the level where you have to 3 bakeries and 160 population earn 50000 gp and your income has to be 2900 gp. I tried to do all of this with 2 mage towers and a barracks upgraded to the fullest but i can't built all the houses and bakeries without losing tearing something down to get the population up and the getting the 2900 gp. I had to tear down one of the barracks. Once i did this my people started to die or leave. I only had one farm and one windmill but i couldn't get the income up to 2900 gp and keep my population up and people protected. Would someone explain to me how to do this? Help would be very much appreciated.

soymocha
Shark
Shark
11,574 Posts

Re:Can't pass level

[Post New]by soymocha on Mar 28, 09 12:24 PM
Hi bluebuick, Can you tell me the name of the town so I can replay it. I forgot which one it was. Also, is it on the fist map or the second. Thanks. Let me know and I will get back to you as soon as I finish.

[Post New]by bluebuick1953 on Mar 28, 09 11:22 PM
I don't know exactly what level i am on, but it's the one with the first castle that you play. The name of the town is Lostsunplain.

[Post New]by bethanyerobertso on Mar 29, 09 2:15 PM
I'm on the same level.. I can get my max money but the money just wont go to the max. It stays at about 2500. I can get everything else but the money part seems to be the toughest part of this level.

soymocha
Shark
Shark
11,574 Posts

[Post New]by soymocha on Mar 29, 09 2:56 PM
ok, replayed the leve. what I ended up with was,

1 advanced mage tower
1 mage tower
1 royal barracks.....this will be enough to protect you town

3 bakeries
1 royal farm.....this will provide enough food

7 royal town farms/houses
2 advanced trader

When I first open the game I left one barrack and built one tower. I also built 4 trader houses to help supply me with money. I built a farm first, then the four trader houses. I also built a bakery. Then I started to build the royal town farms to up my population. after upgrading everything, I demolished two trader houses and built two toyal town houses at the end. I would upgrade as needed. When the attacks from monsters was stron, I would upgrade my towers and barracks. Built the other bakeries and upgraded the farms as the population grew. Good luck.

Go to: