Drawn Map

[Post New]by mackamlady on Jun 20, 14 4:52 AM
I have made up the revealing potion, placed the paper in it and produced the drawn map but canot pick it up. Any thoughts please?

cheekyoops
Guppy
Guppy
119 Posts

Re:Drawn Map

[Post New]by cheekyoops on Jun 20, 14 6:42 AM
This is where I'm stuck, too.

[Post New]by mackamlady on Jun 20, 14 11:02 AM
I have played the game with a different profile & added 3ml then 5ml of latex. It worked this time but not quite sue why. Hope this helps but no guarantees!

[Post New]by babybear1257 on Jun 21, 14 12:33 PM
any luck getting this??? I am stuck here and have no clue

cheekyoops
Guppy
Guppy
119 Posts

[Post New]by cheekyoops on Jun 22, 14 4:54 AM
Mackamlady said she started over, and used different measurements. If our measurements were wrong, why did we get the drawn map ? The hint button points right at the red X. And there's no other active areas.

I'm too far into the game to start over, deleting it !!!

cjones357
Squid
Squid
72 Posts

[Post New]by cjones357 on Jun 22, 14 5:15 PM
I'm stuck at the same place. Cana't go forward and don't want to start over again. I've been looking at the stupid X map in her fingers for a week. What's up?

[Post New]by martyjeanne on Jun 23, 14 6:34 AM
Stuck in the sane place also. Has anyone figured this out? Or are we just STUCK?

annabelle05
Squid
Squid
60 Posts

[Post New]by annabelle05 on Jun 23, 14 1:27 PM
I think we're just stuck! I hate to uninstall and start over but I might just do that as I don't have any really good others to work on......

userfree
Guppy
Guppy
168 Posts

[Post New]by userfree on Jun 23, 14 7:09 PM
Yeah, same here; I know there's a lot more serious things going on in the world, but to have to start all over in this game is really frustrating. Gaming should be fun, relaxing, a time to tune the world out, not frustrating. Maybe I'm playing too long...

[Post New]by martyjeanne on Jun 24, 14 2:21 PM
Just got a game update. Installed and still have the same problem! This is really frustrating. What did they update?

annabelle05
Squid
Squid
60 Posts

[Post New]by annabelle05 on Jun 24, 14 4:44 PM
I didn't get an update but I did uninstall and I started over and got stuck at the same point. "X" does mark the spot!

userfree
Guppy
Guppy
168 Posts

[Post New]by userfree on Jun 24, 14 5:52 PM
Hello BFG is anybody out there? You have customers who are having issues and no one is advising/helping us. Does anyone read what your customers are saying?!!!

cjones357
Squid
Squid
72 Posts

[Post New]by cjones357 on Jun 24, 14 7:18 PM
This is amazingly frustrating. I've re-installed the game and played with 3 different profiles. I always get stuck in Alma's hut holding the damn map with no place to go. Now I want my money back although there's nothing good to use it on!

annabelle05
Squid
Squid
60 Posts

[Post New]by annabelle05 on Jun 25, 14 1:31 PM
This definitely just seems to be a quirky fluke. I uninstalled, used a different name, played through, but when I got to Anna's hut and to the invisible potion scene, this time I decided to just click on the hint before I added any potions at all, and it just pointed to the map and the pot and voila, there it was, map made visible and I clicked on that and it was fine. Just, totally, kind of strange. But, I'm going on. If it wasn't such an excellent game I wouldn't have bothered playing a third time.

cjones357
Squid
Squid
72 Posts

[Post New]by cjones357 on Jun 26, 14 4:51 PM
After playing under 3 different names, I followed annabelle05's suggestion. I got to the potion puzzle. I put down the pepper, the plastic or whatever it was, and the blueberries. I think I hit skip then the hint button. I did have to put the paper over the pot but it magically released into my hand, I put it in alma's yard, dug up the uniform and now I'm on the ship following the trail of the and guys! I've never [ut such effort into trying to make a game work for me.
Thank you for the help!

Go to: