Andru1535
Guppy
Guppy
142 Posts

New Pet Food System

[Post New]by Andru1535 on Jun 20, 14 5:22 AM
According to the description of the new update there is a new pet food system. I play on an iPad and am wondering if I should hold off on feeding my pets until the new system is in effect. Any ideas?

Re:New Pet Food System

[Post New]by Arizona63Tucson on Jun 20, 14 5:48 AM
Hell-o I looked at my pet food and I could not see any difference still the same food for the pets as before this update

I play on PC

ARIZONA

Edited on 06/20/2014 at 5:49:47 AM PST

Amerzone
Clownfish
Clownfish
930 Posts

[Post New]by Amerzone on Jun 20, 14 7:20 AM
Hi Andru, I believe that since you are playing on an iPad that your update includes the last PC update changes plus this new update changes so you'll now have the new pet food system.

Instead of having a separate food for each pet you will see 4 different foods that feed specific pets. I would not hesitate to feed my pets but with the change I now never feed the ones that give me the least. I have favorites that seem to bring back the best bang for my buck, if you see what I mean.

Hope that is correct and helps.

Edited on 06/20/2014 at 7:21:08 AM PST

lewislynda
Seahorse
Seahorse
30 Posts

[Post New]by lewislynda on Jun 20, 14 9:47 AM
You can go into the crafting and craft pet food, I think that is the change they were talking about.

Hildeguard
Seahorse
Seahorse
35 Posts

[Post New]by Hildeguard on Jun 21, 14 2:15 AM
The 4 different kinds of pet food has been there since I started playing, and the crafting pet foods was in the last update so I don't think that is it. I don't know what it is but different how? Maybe it is how often we get pet food in the HOS's.

Go to: