GMSlave
Starfish
Starfish
45 Posts

Survival

[Post New]by GMSlave on Jun 20, 14 8:41 AM
I've completed the game with the exception of the Survival portion. I've reached 27 points but it seems impossible to go any further. Anyone have any ideas?

SynthpopAddict
Manatee
Manatee
3,966 Posts

Re:Survival

[Post New]by SynthpopAddict on Jun 20, 14 6:33 PM
You completed both Hard and Nightmare modes in Adventure? I'm impressed as I gave up on day 60 in Hard! I wish I could help you with survival mode tips, but I can't do better than 4 stars on any of the boards there either.

SynthpopAddict
Manatee
Manatee
3,966 Posts

Re:Survival

[Post New]by SynthpopAddict on Jul 6, 14 9:12 AM
Still don't have more than 4 stars on any of the levels in survival mode and can't get all the boards unlocked either, but I did notice it seems to help if you let the chains stay on the track as long as possible before clearing them. If you pop too fast you'll get to the harder chains faster and have more trouble with getting to the next star. I think it is a length of time that you have to survive to earn each star. The powerups I've been using are the ones that affect the most marbles (spark blast, marching light, orb of decay, color wipe, enchanted fireflies, and frost ray). Constantly cycling the powerups by getting 3 pops in a row as much as you can is a must when the chained marbles and rocks start appearing.

If anyone has any tips for how to play in Adventure Hard I'd appreciate it. I'm currently stuck at day 75 in Hard.

Go to: