kittiwake
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

Thank You!

[Post New]by kittiwake on Jun 20, 14 12:51 PM
Finally made it into the club. I had over 1000 antique points but couldn't get into the box. When I reached the Master level in every city up to Martha's house I got the congrats on the membership when I again tried clicking on the box on the Wharf. Had to click on the skull and crossbones more than once to get the keys. Is this game becoming tedious or is it just me.

april3850
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,827 Posts

Re:Thank You!

[Post New]by april3850 on Jun 20, 14 1:53 PM
This game has suddenly went from nothing at all to do, to way too much to do! Its amazing!!!

Schacher
Seahorse
Seahorse
37 Posts

[Post New]by Schacher on Jun 20, 14 4:57 PM
april3850 wrote:This game has suddenly went from nothing at all to do, to way too much to do! Its amazing!!!

I agree. Just when it was getting a bit dull, it's more fun than ever! -Ninnie2, 1083 2889

crestedwave
Guppy
Guppy
129 Posts

[Post New]by crestedwave on Jun 20, 14 5:37 PM
what keys?? am I missing something I see no keys in the box at the wharf

OddlyEnuh
Stingray
Stingray
4,982 Posts

[Post New]by OddlyEnuh on Jun 20, 14 5:45 PM
HAHAH Crested! Yeah, I know, I thought the same thing. I suspect the problem is we are figuring out how to play the new stuff without the quests we use to rely on to figure it out, so we are sort of bumping around in the dark.

Thank God for people willing to post what they figure out so we can follow them...

Next stop..... wharf to do some heavy duty clicking.

Wait - Kitti, are you talking about the keys that show when you open up your friend's list or some other keys? The ones on the friend list show up there, first ten free and then you earn more to give away to friends. The treasure chests in the storage house appear when you upgrade the building and you can request keys from your friends. You get credit for the gift of the key and that is what is making the seller rating goes up? ( That is the only thing I have noticed making it go up so far, might be something else too)

Go to: