linnovak
Starfish
Starfish
58 Posts

Level 2

[Post New]by linnovak on Jun 20, 14 2:28 PM
How do you get to the level 2s of the game? I've got 1 star at each location, but do you have to get 3 stars to move on? That will be kinda hard!

Re:Level 2

[Post New]by bigfishplayer2 on Jun 20, 14 3:40 PM
This is a horrible game. I can't get past one star on any of the levels. Instead of enjoyable, this game is simply frustrating. I really wish I'd previewed before buying. What score do you have to get to get even a 2nd star?

Tara17487
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

[Post New]by Tara17487 on Jun 20, 14 4:04 PM
Do you have some extra pieces from the HOG games in your inventory? You have to find which piece fits for Trial 2 to do the next one.

bambibates
Seahorse
Seahorse
35 Posts

[Post New]by bambibates on Jun 21, 14 10:49 AM
can any of you help with the pancake flip??? Ive tried till it makes me crazy...I cant get past that one ..any help would be appriciated ...thanks !

[Post New]by IreneBurgess on Jun 21, 14 1:09 PM
I also can not get to the 2nd level of the game -- I have played each country multiple times and have stars at each. What do you do to move on? It's extremely frustrating.

linnovak
Starfish
Starfish
58 Posts

[Post New]by linnovak on Jun 21, 14 4:31 PM
I figured part of it out. Tara was right, you need to have pieces in your inventory. Then when you click on a city, you will see a black outline next to the level 2 button. Take the item from your inventory and put it in that outline and level 2 will be open.

[Post New]by M0mmaGuppy on Jun 22, 14 2:01 PM
Thanks linovack and tara for that info on doing trial 2, much appreciated!

[Post New]by bigfishplayer2 on Jun 24, 14 6:51 AM
M0mmaGuppy wrote:Thanks linovack and tara for that info on doing trial 2, much appreciated!

Yes! Thank you both.

Go to: