Figgy49
Starfish
Starfish
48 Posts

It's Back..Broken Statue List Missing

[Post New]by Figgy49 on Jun 20, 14 2:49 PM
I just got the Broken Statue with the missing list for the second time in a row. Drat! I thought it was fixed after this latest update because I played it once earlier today and it was fine.

Anyone else finding that the problem is still there?

Re:It's Back..Broken Statue List Missing

[Post New]by whitebutterfly54 on Jun 20, 14 2:55 PM
Hi Figgy49, in another thread FudgeChi, Patm49 and myself commented on the "invisible" lists. It seems to be worse now than before the update. Much more widespread. I just wish they would take some time and fix the glitches once and for all.

[Post New]by tigress1_2u on Jun 20, 14 3:48 PM
whitebutterfly54 wrote:Hi Figgy49, in another thread FudgeChi, Patm49 and myself commented on the "invisible" lists. It seems to be worse now than before the update. Much more widespread. I just wish they would take some time and fix the glitches once and for all.

Add me to that list

playerpop
Herring
Herring
306 Posts

It's Back..Broken Statue List Missing

[Post New]by playerpop on Jun 20, 14 4:34 PM
Figgy49 wrote:I just got the Broken Statue with the missing list for the second time in a row. Drat! I thought it was fixed after this latest update because I played it once earlier today and it was fine.

Anyone else finding that the problem is still there?

Luckily not me.

[Post New]by breadbakingmum on Jun 20, 14 5:02 PM
Me too I'm afraid.

Broken Statue, Pirate Ship and Battle Pit all failed today. In fact the Broken Statue only worked once in 8 attempts. Its very tedious.

Kindest regards to all

Bee zz

winterwine
Guppy
Guppy
153 Posts

[Post New]by winterwine on Jun 20, 14 7:05 PM
I was still having the same issues as you all are. Broken statue, battle pit, pirate ship, even the danged crypt joined in on the fun today. I got so entangled trying to get things open that I did the unthinkable and factory reset my computer while trying to follow directions for something else entirely. Fortunately nothing on here was worth crying over if lost, I thought..............My game did not survive. I was at level 29. And was is the operative word here. I am now at level 7 on a brand new game. .So all the months of playing are down the proverbial drain. My only hope is that by the time I get back to those areas again the glitches are fixed. Surprisingly I was not and am not even angry or frustrated about it.

kashmatash
Clownfish
Clownfish
628 Posts

[Post New]by kashmatash on Jun 20, 14 7:36 PM
Before this recent update (6/19/14) and after, I still have many HOS that come up with no list. The Broken Statue is the worst. I have to close out of game and re-enter 6 times or more before I get a list.

I was hoping that this would be fixed, but apparently not.

W123
Guppy
Guppy
115 Posts

[Post New]by W123 on Jun 20, 14 7:55 PM
It used to be just the broken statue but now it's spreading. It must be a virus making the rounds. Just when I'm "in the groove" searching for those frustrating little nit-picking items on my way to finishing all 22 HOS, the viral invisible list hits. Wham!! Where's Batman when I need him to POW the list back into place?

sparkle76
Marlin
Marlin
9,781 Posts

[Post New]by sparkle76 on Jun 21, 14 1:21 AM
yes i have got it in the broken statue and the toy shop today for the 1st time.

chipper23
Guppy
Guppy
198 Posts

[Post New]by chipper23 on Jun 21, 14 1:40 AM
It just happened to me ..In the ancient park (above the church)..No list..I have had this happen before but logging out and back in would fix it...Not this time..I have tried 6 times and the scene is still blank.

guppies56
Clownfish
Clownfish
798 Posts

[Post New]by guppies56 on Jun 21, 14 5:13 AM
It's happened to me twice today already above the chapel door, I thought that was one glith they had managed to iron out, apparently not.

Patm49
Minnow
Minnow
209 Posts

[Post New]by Patm49 on Jun 21, 14 6:42 AM
Today I had to close down 6 times to get the Inventory List for the Broken Statue. Even my previous way of putting the magnifying glass over the red light and waiting for the crying statue to look up does not work now.........new update has made this HOS almost impossible to do.

griller1
Starfish
Starfish
49 Posts

[Post New]by griller1 on Jun 22, 14 5:10 AM
griller here... all I do when I have the missing list problem is to hit control esc. go to task bar manually close game go to ap and start it up and away I go

gerl2
Guppy
Guppy
194 Posts

[Post New]by gerl2 on Jun 22, 14 5:27 AM
I was doing fine until today, having empty list appear on many HOS.

Go to: