JRDALLAS
Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

NO NEW MATCHES

[Post New]by JRDALLAS on Jun 20, 14 8:38 PM
THE H@LL THERE ISN'T, YOU CAN SEE THE MATCHES. I DON'T KNOW IF ANY ONE ELSE HAS THIS PROBLEM OR NOT? I TRIED ONE 7 TIMES, EACH TIME I COULD SEE THE MATCHES AND IN SOME CASES THE BOMB THAT BLOWS UP SEVERAL BLOCKS. SORRY I EVER BOUGHT THIS GAME. IF YOUR THINKING ABOUT BUYING IT DON'T WASTE YOUR MONEY.

eric32
Seahorse
Seahorse
26 Posts

Re:NO NEW MATCHES

[Post New]by eric32 on Jul 6, 14 4:21 AM
I read his comment and cannot believe it as I have played the game up to level 54 and had no problems .Good game

mickisue
Seahorse
Seahorse
32 Posts

Re:NO NEW MATCHES

[Post New]by mickisue on Aug 29, 14 8:40 PM
Level 54, no problem. But there are 200 levels in the game, and for some of us, a bug causes the most ear-splitting sound to be made, along with a terrible slowing of the movement, when you get down to a "danger" level in the time left in a level. For me, it happened once in the 30's levels, and I thought it was an aberration. But as the levels get more challenging, and the amount of time used to play increases, it happens more frequently.

There are other bugs, too, that pop up randomly for others. A game can start out enjoyable, but bugs that remain unfixed can make that enjoyment turn to annoyance. It's not like being without food and water. But when you pay for a game, you DO expect it to work and to work all the way through the entire game.

Go to: