atmmts
Starfish
Starfish
46 Posts

Re:Please post your combined reviews and Tech ISSUES here.

[Post New]by atmmts on Jun 21, 14 4:16 AM
Both threads have already been started, but thanks anyway.

0Jade
Guppy
Guppy
101 Posts

[Post New]by 0Jade on Jun 21, 14 7:16 AM
No fighting... no biting.

Awww come on... we're a community here. I know that there are some who have taken it upon themselves to do the job for BFGames, but just ignore it - it's BFGames battle to fight (if desired) anyway.

I think they do it because they believe if they post a tiny sentence everyday, they will become a bigger fish in the pond. I've been around these parts for five years or more, and as you see, I am nothing but a squid.

The way I see it, if we bicker too much, BFG is going to take away our ability to start a new string! Kumbaya everybody - lets's all shake hands and make friends. Come on... you can do it.

bfgWendwater
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,911 Posts

[Post New]by bfgWendwater on Jun 21, 14 11:29 AM
Hey All,

Just so you know, Review and Tech Issues threads have already been started by one of the users. You can get them by clicking the links below:

Please post your TECH ISSUES for Reflections of Life: Tree of Dreams Collector's Edition here

Please post your REVIEWS for Reflections of Life: Tree of Dreams Collector's Edition here

Since these threads already exist and we do not combine Tech and Reviews into a single thread, I will go ahead and lock this one.

bfgWendwater

Go to: