I can't name the Wolf Cub

[Post New]by hogtrap on Jun 21, 14 10:03 AM
I try to type and nothing happens there is nothing lock on my key board anyone know what's up.

tookat
Flounder
Flounder
2,099 Posts

Re:I can't name the Wolf Cub

[Post New]by tookat on Jun 21, 14 2:24 PM
Welcome to the Pond hogtrap.

I have no idea why you cannot name the wolf.....but perhaps you should place your problem in the tech problems thread.

catbag8717
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,163 Posts

[Post New]by catbag8717 on Jun 23, 14 1:57 AM
Huh... no idea as to why that's happening.

As tookat said, you'd be best to contact customer support and/or post in the tech issues thread.
Hope your issue gets resolved!

[Post New]by carolinamom1 on Jun 24, 14 5:02 PM
I'm having the same problem. Can't do anything else in the game right now. All the sites on the map say 'There's nothing to do here at the moment."

tookat
Flounder
Flounder
2,099 Posts

[Post New]by tookat on Jun 25, 14 3:02 PM
carolinamom, sometimes when all the scenes you have been to say "Nothing to do here at the moment" it means you missed going through a door or passageway to another scene......
that happens to me all the time, and I kind of "will" that I am going to find which scene I need to walk out of really quickly, because going back and exploring each scene for an exit is a pita.
I am very glad of a jump map when that happens......but, it is not always a glitch, just having missed something.

If you thoroughly explore and STILL can't find an exit into another scene or something to pick up (although that not being covered by the hint button is rare) then it is time to go to Customer Service.
Except....before you go to all that work, you might thoroughly explore the tech thread to see if other folks are having the same problem.

Maybe Catbag or some other player can offer some better advice, this is the best I can offer.....sorry.

Go to: