edmee1947
Clownfish
Clownfish
629 Posts

level 50

[Post New]by edmee1947 on Jun 21, 14 3:07 PM
i have a big problem:i have reached the level 50 and all i have in inventory is a mirror! i played the first half room 50 and i am totally stuck because i have no ropes!where are they?i have searched every pixel in the room and nothing can moove but the levers which go back up :magicien says:you have to find a way to tie the lever ,but with what?where are the ropes????????i saw the answers given for others players,but all of them had got at last one rope!i can't move from the first room without the keys!
please,help!

Re:level 50

[Post New]by Marvmom on Jun 22, 14 4:39 PM
look for the last puzzle piece in an area that has no jewels. Use a bomb to get it. Once you have all 4 ropes tie the levers down. You may have to re-start the level to get a bomb if you don't have one already.

edmee1947
Clownfish
Clownfish
629 Posts

[Post New]by edmee1947 on Jun 23, 14 2:36 AM
i don't have any puzzle piece in the area without jewels!(in the first room level 50)

edmee1947
Clownfish
Clownfish
629 Posts

[Post New]by edmee1947 on Jun 23, 14 2:38 AM
i have four blocks of tiles without jewels but not a little tiny puzzle piece over them!
but in fact,thanks for your answer!

Edited on 06/23/2014 at 3:27:35 AM PST

Ashm00r
Guppy
Guppy
157 Posts

[Post New]by Ashm00r on Jun 23, 14 6:20 AM
edmee1947 - in the riddle(click the mirror) you have to pull both right most levers at the same time, then you get two keys which will unlock two new rooms.

edmee1947
Clownfish
Clownfish
629 Posts

[Post New]by edmee1947 on Jun 25, 14 3:18 AM
the mirror?i can't do anything with it!are you speaking about the round miror in inventory?when i click on it ,luna says :i don't know where to put it and can't do anything with it!

edmee1947
Clownfish
Clownfish
629 Posts

[Post New]by edmee1947 on Jun 25, 14 3:20 AM
my question is :where can i find the ropes?i am unable to find them!

edmee1947
Clownfish
Clownfish
629 Posts

[Post New]by edmee1947 on Jun 25, 14 8:21 AM
it took some time for me to understand you have to pull down both levers with keys!!thanks for help from everyone!

MEnr56
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,984 Posts

[Post New]by MEnr56 on Jul 3, 14 3:08 PM
Marvmom wrote:look for the last puzzle piece in an area that has no jewels. Use a bomb to get it. Once you have all 4 ropes tie the levers down. You may have to re-start the level to get a bomb if you don't have one already.

Thank you for your answer; however, since I didn't have a bomb and did NOT want to restart the level, I used my hammer on that puzzle piece and it WORKED and I got my last piece of rope.

MEnr56

MEnr56
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,984 Posts

level 50

[Post New]by MEnr56 on Jul 3, 14 3:29 PM
edmee1947 wrote:i have a big problem:i have reached the level 50 and all i have in inventory is a mirror! i played the first half room 50 and i am totally stuck because i have no ropes!where are they?i have searched every pixel in the room and nothing can moove but the levers which go back up :magicien says:you have to find a way to tie the lever ,but with what?where are the ropes????????i saw the answers given for others players,but all of them had got at last one rope!i can't move from the first room without the keys!
please,help!

As you clear the tiles in each room that you can get to, you'll get the ropes to individually tie off each lever except for the last one and then see the answer as to how to get the last piece of rope above this posting.

MEnr56

[Post New]by MaryCecilia on Jul 9, 14 3:34 AM
I am having real problems with this level. The only puzzle piece I can see is in a room I can't access because I don't have the red key.
I have brought down the 2 right hand levers together in the room with the crystals, but no keys appear.
I have bombed the areas without gems under the purple keyholes in the first room, no puzzle piece. I have tried to bomb the puzzle piece in the unopened room but it won't let me do it. I don't have any ropes at all. It is driving me nuts. Can anyone save my sanity?

Edited on 07/09/2014 at 10:28:15 AM PST

Go to: