Candy Canes!!!

apollogold
Catfish
Catfish
1,584 Posts

Candy Canes!!!

[Post New]by apollogold on Jun 21, 14 3:12 PM
Just as I got all the places of where that darn tuning fork was, Along comes a @$#%^#@@!!!! CANDY CANE!!! Come on devs, I had a hard enough time with the fork, but candy canes! I don't need to be reminded of X-mas right now. In fact, it's just toooo hot here in TX. LOL. Who else out there likes the candy canes? apollogold

Re:Candy Canes!!!

[Post New]by whitebutterfly54 on Jun 21, 14 3:42 PM
I'm iffy on the candy canes, but that thimble!!! No matter how hard I try, I just can't seem to ever find it. At least the candy canes have some red in them to make them stand out a little bit. I'll end up blind if these things get any smaller.

memagirl
Guppy
Guppy
184 Posts

[Post New]by memagirl on Jun 21, 14 5:01 PM
I'm with you whitebutterfly that thimble should be a differant color or larger.
Ends up giving me a headache just looking for it. Thank goodness for the hint button.

derbyteam
Minnow
Minnow
224 Posts

[Post New]by derbyteam on Jun 21, 14 6:26 PM
I agree with you on the candy canes and I really dislike the caterpillar also!

wishtar
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
446 Posts

[Post New]by wishtar on Jun 21, 14 6:45 PM
omg, those new scenes are hard!!!! the first time I hit one it took me over 4 minutes without using the hint button. Kind of liked the challenge. Tough. Tough. Tough.

kahlan11
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
466 Posts

[Post New]by kahlan11 on Jun 21, 14 7:50 PM
AAARRRGGGGHHHH ! That's me pulling out my hair over candy canes, thimbles, fish skeleton..... in the new HOs. Despite that - I am liking the changeup for some of the scenes. What about those creepy little fairies I think (mainly because they have wings) - give me the shivers

cynththemoler
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,948 Posts

[Post New]by cynththemoler on Jun 22, 14 1:34 AM
ROFL!

JoanJ53
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
424 Posts

[Post New]by JoanJ53 on Jun 22, 14 4:07 AM
I'm sure the developers are all under the age of 30 and have 20/20 vision. As I am plenty-nine and counting up and don't have 20/20 vision, I am having alot of trouble finding anything especially in the new scenes!

Please developers, have mercy on us! If you want to experience what we do, find someone with glasses, put them on, and then try to find the items your younger eyes can readily find. I guarantee you, you'll make those items a little larger and perhaps a little easier to find.

Admiringly yours, Joan

kdreetz
Herring
Herring
333 Posts

[Post New]by kdreetz on Jun 26, 14 7:35 PM
I think the sheep in the Confessional looks like a wad of lint.

apollogold
Catfish
Catfish
1,584 Posts

[Post New]by apollogold on Jun 26, 14 10:13 PM
kdreetz wrote:I think the sheep in the Confessional looks like a wad of lint.
Oh, KD.! I love your wit! Read this and started laughing so hard, I started crying, but you are right! It does look like lint! apollogold AKA Shadow ( formally Beauty)

pandora7777
Guppy
Guppy
119 Posts

[Post New]by pandora7777 on Jun 26, 14 11:54 PM
LOL KD, soooo true!

[Post New]by DecipherWarlord on Jun 27, 14 1:02 AM
derbyteam wrote:I agree with you on the candy canes and I really dislike the caterpillar also!

Come on, it can't be easy everytime. If you wanna play Where's Charlie, play it. It's a hidden object scene game... and the canes aren't so tough to see. Just keep an eye for it as you go thru the other items and you'll see it without really searching for it.

And the caterpillar is pretty easy... Anyway didn't you notice that every item seems to always be in the same 3-4 areas of an HOS? The caterpillar in the egyptian HOS where the keeper of wishes is, it's always on the same 3 spots, seldom a 4th.

Edited on 06/27/2014 at 1:04:04 AM PST

phooofeee
Squid
Squid
64 Posts

[Post New]by phooofeee on Jun 27, 14 1:31 AM
apollogold wrote:
Oh, KD.! I love your wit! Read this and started laughing so hard, I started crying, but you are right! It does look like lint! apollogold AKA Shadow ( formally Beauty)

I too was laughing til I cried about the "wad of Lint" And the devs being under 30--they must use a thesaurus to come up with names for some of these items...calling a crown a "diadem" and a little decorative box a "casket"...although I did notice they decided to go back to the more recognized names for those items. Thank you! For me, the fork is always tough to find, no matter how many times I play the scenes. The candy cane doesn't bug me as much as it seems to bug other folks.

[Post New]by breadbakingmum on Jun 27, 14 7:22 AM
I agree with the wad of lint but to me it also looks like one of the dust bunnies which are collecting under my furniture cos I spend too long in the Castle and not enough time on the cleaning chores.
With that in mind could I suggest that in the next update when they give us more pets perhaps there could be a mechanical one like a roomba. If we all got one it could take care of the floors while we all play.

Just a thought !!!

Kindest regards to all

Bee zz

millsy
Starfish
Starfish
43 Posts

[Post New]by millsy on Jun 27, 14 8:33 AM
Roomba pet idea is

[Post New]by buttons369 on Jun 27, 14 9:48 AM
I kinda cheat a little - I have a huge magnifying glass (bigger than my coffee cup) that I use to see the small stuff - works great!!

Patsy140
Seahorse
Seahorse
33 Posts

[Post New]by Patsy140 on Jun 27, 14 2:09 PM
Since when's were candy canes red and grey.......and why is the diadem now a crown

wicked2014
Starfish
Starfish
53 Posts

[Post New]by wicked2014 on Jun 27, 14 3:14 PM
lol they changed the shuttlecocks name too i think its a birdie now

geniegal
Clownfish
Clownfish
603 Posts

[Post New]by geniegal on Jun 27, 14 3:38 PM
I kinda thought those obnoxious little winged creatures looked like the flying monkeys in the Wizard of Oz.

FishyFemale
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,174 Posts

[Post New]by FishyFemale on Jun 27, 14 8:18 PM

Maybe so but I do love looking for all those little sheep!

Go to: