Divorcing Husband, getting a dog--trading UP!!!

[Post New]by Chanelnumber5 on Jun 22, 14 3:26 AM
He did it again
He has his own computer
But he keeps "improving" mine.
I am trading him in for a dog, then shooting the dog . (DON'T call the SPCA, I love dogs, it's an old Texas "expression". Besides, I would never divorce my dear sweet lovable husband .

You see, in my family we don't believe in divorce.
We believe in Life Insurance.

But seriously folks, the latest "improvement" scarfed my my midnight friends' excel sheet. So now I don't know who has given what in how long. I was waiting for the update to delete some "friends" that I hadn't heard from in a l-o-o-n-n-g time. And I was in the middle of doing that, using my excel to show me. (I suffer from short term memory loss because I take a lot of drugs (legally, ) so KIDS, DON'T DO DRUGS . . . before you have to. )

So my number is 207372. If you think you used to be on my list, but you find you are not, say a prayer of computer restraint or intelligence for my husband , and invite me please.

Sigh, he really is a good, sweet man, but I'm going to kill him if he does this again.

Then get a dog . . . well, another one anyway.

Love,

Chanel

YA'LL I POSTED ANOTHER PLAYER'S NUMBER BY MISTAKE!! Mine is 249968. Which I have now tattooed on my forehead. I have NO brains. MAD, I am so sorry!

Edited on 06/28/2014 at 5:23:29 AM PST

FudgeChi
Flounder
Flounder
2,380 Posts

Re:Divorcing Husband, getting a dog--trading UP!!!

[Post New]by FudgeChi on Jun 22, 14 3:37 AM
Oh, Chanel, I'm sorry but also thanks for the chuckle!!!
I keep dogs instead of a hubby
Just start over with the gifting thing, friends won't mind at all.

AnnaDownes01
Flounder
Flounder
2,175 Posts

[Post New]by AnnaDownes01 on Jun 22, 14 4:48 AM
Chanel you made me laugh.

I have two cats, husband shot through in 1991. Cats are much better company than he ever was & they only drink water.

RMKeiper
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by RMKeiper on Jun 22, 14 4:53 AM
I don't know you but I need friends. May I add you as my first?

[Post New]by Chanelnumber5 on Jun 22, 14 5:20 AM
Sure thing, Sugar. Is your game name the same as your login name? There, I have said it right. I asked another player if their game name was the same as their real life name. And if so I really wanted to meet the parents. It wasn't a bad login in name, just very different.

But then, my husband wanted to name our son Bozo Rufus.

He said that it would be worth it, just to see my mother's face.

It took awhile, but he is much better now.

And he will be able to even eat solid foods, once he gets his new teeth.

Hmm . .. I probably should have sent this in a pm. Oh well.

And if anybody else wants to join the party, come on in. I do try and return gifts promptly, husband permitting.

Chanel

Oh, my number is . . . oh darn.

50MAD
Clownfish
Clownfish
547 Posts

Divorcing Husband, getting a dog--trading UP!!!

[Post New]by 50MAD on Jun 22, 14 5:20 AM
Chanelnumber5 wrote:He did it again
He has his own computer
But he keeps "improving" mine.
I am trading him in for a dog, then shooting the dog . (DON'T call the SPCA, I love dogs, it's an old Texas "expression". Besides, I would never divorce my dear sweet lovable husband .

You see, in my family we don't believe in divorce.
We believe in Life Insurance.

But seriously folks, the latest "improvement" scarfed my my midnight friends' excel sheet. So now I don't know who has given what in how long. I was waiting for the update to delete some "friends" that I hadn't heard from in a l-o-o-n-n-g time. And I was in the middle of doing that, using my excel to show me. (I suffer from short term memory loss because I take a lot of drugs (legally, ) so KIDS, DON'T DO DRUGS . . . before you have to. )

So my number is 207372. If you think you used to be on my list, but you find you are not, say a prayer of computer restraint or intelligence for my husband , and invite me please.

Sigh, he really is a good, sweet man, but I'm going to kill him if he does this again.

Then get a dog . . . well, another one anyway.

Love,

Chanel

Sorry Beth but 207372 is my id.

FudgeChi
Flounder
Flounder
2,380 Posts

[Post New]by FudgeChi on Jun 22, 14 5:54 AM
Oh, lol, have I added you then 50MAD? Thanks for accepting anyway

Well, what is your ID Chanel? I play as Snoozle

[Post New]by tigress1_2u on Jun 22, 14 8:12 AM
You can't bury the hubby in the back yard ..The darn dog will dig him up!

rosiebvt
Manatee
Manatee
4,210 Posts

[Post New]by rosiebvt on Jun 22, 14 8:21 AM
There must be lots of places in Texas to dump a body where it would never be found, caves, old mines, that kind of place . I have two more words for you Chanel, "automatic backup". Since DH is so gung ho on your system, tell him to set one up to run daily because "the game is unstable and loses information". He'll have fun and think he's helping, which he is.

50MAD
Clownfish
Clownfish
547 Posts

[Post New]by 50MAD on Jun 22, 14 12:31 PM
FudgeChi wrote:Oh, lol, have I added you then 50MAD? Thanks for accepting anyway

Hi Snoozle, yes you added me. Chanel had PMed me about adding me again so I thought she had a 2nd game running lol. Not sure what to do about all the others that sent me invites lol

HotLily
Herring
Herring
325 Posts

[Post New]by HotLily on Jun 22, 14 1:17 PM
Chanel you crack me up!! ROFL!! I love your sense of humour.
It sounds like you need to buy a lock for your comp!! Don't chuck out/kill your hubby, he may be a source of pain and distress computer-wise, but his escapades certainly brighten up our day!

rosiebvt
Manatee
Manatee
4,210 Posts

[Post New]by rosiebvt on Jun 22, 14 1:41 PM
HotLily,
I have a feeling Chanel would be willing to send DH on a long vacation to stay with you for a while!

AnnaDownes01
Flounder
Flounder
2,175 Posts

[Post New]by AnnaDownes01 on Jun 23, 14 3:30 AM
Hi Chanel,

Back up your spread sheet on a USB also known as a dongle, flash drive etc

Then hide it from him. You will always be able to work with your spread sheet then.

Trixie Belle

FudgeChi
Flounder
Flounder
2,380 Posts

[Post New]by FudgeChi on Jun 23, 14 4:11 AM
50MAD wrote:
FudgeChi wrote:Oh, lol, have I added you then 50MAD? Thanks for accepting anyway

Hi Snoozle, yes you added me. Chanel had PMed me about adding me again so I thought she had a 2nd game running lol. Not sure what to do about all the others that sent me invites lol

Sorry about that MAD, I'm pleased to have you but won't be offended if you want to "uninvite" me

I still haven't got Chanel, in our first PM I thought I had added her and not you and I've not got her ID! She'll be on again soon though

[Post New]by tigress1_2u on Jun 23, 14 4:14 AM
FudgeChi wrote:
50MAD wrote:

Sorry about that MAD, I'm pleased to have you but won't be offended if you want to "uninvite" me

I still haven't got Chanel, in our first PM I thought I had added her and not you and I've not got her ID! She'll be on again soon though

That is her ID MAD

FudgeChi
Flounder
Flounder
2,380 Posts

[Post New]by FudgeChi on Jun 23, 14 4:26 AM
tigress1_2u wrote:
FudgeChi wrote:
50MAD wrote:

That is her ID MAD

Now I am in a complete muddle!!! MAD came up for the ID given

50MAD
Clownfish
Clownfish
547 Posts

[Post New]by 50MAD on Jun 23, 14 4:59 AM
Well Snoozle it is my id!!! I am getting invites from various people I have never heard of before lol

FudgeChi
Flounder
Flounder
2,380 Posts

[Post New]by FudgeChi on Jun 23, 14 5:08 AM
50MAD wrote:Well Snoozle it is my id!!! I am getting invites from various people I have never heard of before lol

Thank goodness, I thought I was going MAD!!!
I expect Chanel's is very similar or something or maybe even the game messed up her ID in the update

50MAD
Clownfish
Clownfish
547 Posts

[Post New]by 50MAD on Jun 23, 14 5:25 AM
She sent me an invite to my main game yesterday because I offered her some high value things for selling. And her id shows up as Chanel 249968.

FudgeChi
Flounder
Flounder
2,380 Posts

[Post New]by FudgeChi on Jun 23, 14 5:34 AM
50MAD wrote:She sent me an invite to my main game yesterday because I offered her some high value things for selling. And her id shows up as Chanel 249968.

Found her at last!

Go to: