level 27

[Post New]by minimoo1 on Jun 22, 14 6:31 AM
Where does the spinning wheel go , does it need something attached to it beforehand, have finished the board so nowhere to go???

Re:level 27

[Post New]by writenow on Jun 25, 14 6:13 PM
I got the wheel on. Wasn't easy. Seems you have to get it in just the right spot. Towards the top of those two spindle things there is a small wooden piece sticking out. When I put the wheel close to that it finally went in. My problem is the piece with the two wooden leg like things. I have no idea where it goes.

MEnr56
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,984 Posts

[Post New]by MEnr56 on Jun 29, 14 10:20 AM
writenow wrote:I got the wheel on. Wasn't easy. Seems you have to get it in just the right spot. Towards the top of those two spindle things there is a small wooden piece sticking out. When I put the wheel close to that it finally went in. My problem is the piece with the two wooden leg like things. I have no idea where it goes.

I'm glad to know that I'm not the ONLY person that has NO IDEA where the last piece of the spinning wheel goes; SOME of the prior puzzles like these at least had a moving thingamajing that indicated that you were going to place a puzzle piece in the right location. Why can't this game STAY CONSISTENT and provide a placement indication for ALL of these sorts of puzzles?

Really NOT happy with this game!

MEnr56

[Post New]by sisterjean on Jul 8, 14 8:16 PM
The last piece of the spinning wheel goes to the right of the wheel assembly. It is not obvious. Slowly move that last piece in that area and it will jump slightly. Then it will fit in place.

Edited on 07/08/2014 at 8:16:26 PM PST

[Post New]by lindadiane on Dec 4, 14 7:46 PM
At the end of Level 27, I have completed all 3 rooms. I have the spinning wheel and another piece (unidentifiable), When I try to move them I am told they will not fit yet. I cannot figure out my next move. The level won't advance, and the pieces won't move?? Need help

Go to: