Volauvent
Manatee
Manatee
3,757 Posts

Kudos to kitaboy + stuck at the dang piano

[Post New]by Volauvent on Jun 22, 14 3:13 PM
Wow, kitaboy. You sure are one hell of a good helper in this forum. I'm learning to see what you have to say first. Well done!!

I'm stuck at the piano. All areas are marked as cleared except for the tavern. The hint button takes me only to the piano.

I have a jar of termites, one of the marble set, a cane, a rope ladder, a shovel, and a fishing pole. Logic tells me that in a game like this, one or more of those items should already have been used, but am unable to find anything.

Suggestions?

Never mind. Found the sheet music. Hadn't gone back far enough.

Edited on 06/22/2014 at 3:17:01 PM PST

kitaboy
Minnow
Minnow
216 Posts

Re:Kudos to kitaboy + stuck at the dang piano

[Post New]by kitaboy on Jun 22, 14 5:16 PM
Thank you Volauvent. I was just going to ask if you had the sheet music. To get that object and 1 key is not obvious. The termites will be used on the tree in front of the church. You need 5 marbles and they are left of the apothecary in the swamp but you are far from this step. The rope ladder is on the boat; you need a lantern to go down below and get all those sparkles clues. The cane has given us all fits. The cane is used twice in the Lewis crypt, right of the church. The 2nd cell you click on the top shelf; this gives you half of the sword; it falls to the ground; click that cane to get the sword. The cane disappears. The other half of the sword you receive from the rotten tree in front of the church. The sword goes on the alter in the front of the church; there is a sparkle game to the left and you earn glue needed to put the sword together. The fishing pole goes to the end of the dock. You will get line and a magnet and then go fishing. Notice to the right there is a street full of debris. Go there; you need the rag for the lantern; the gypsy will give you the Favor of Gods potion after you give her a Tarot card. This potion is tossed onto the debris and clears the path to the mayor's mansion. Thanks for thumbs up. Kitaboy

kitaboy
Minnow
Minnow
216 Posts

Re:Kudos to kitaboy + stuck at the dang piano

[Post New]by kitaboy on Jun 22, 14 5:30 PM
Oh, the shovel is used on a pile of dirt left of the apothecary . You receive an alter figure that goes about the alter in the church. And, remember this, when you get to the mayor's mansion you obtain a trident in the telephone that is right of the stairs. It goes to the right of the gate; remove the leaves and you can place it on the plaque. I looked so long to find where that trident went. Good gaming, Kitaboy

Go to: