Tufty57
Minnow
Minnow
229 Posts

It just goes on and on!

[Post New]by Tufty57 on Jun 22, 14 3:29 PM
OK, I admit I had to use the hint an awful lot in the bonus chapter as the map stopped showing active areas, but have just got through that. I have my own owl and will be starting the 'Secret Chapter' in the morning.

I was so 'luke warm' about this game after the demo but it is amazing and such value for money.

Highly recommended!

23:28 here in Cambridgeshire so 'Night Night' and see what goodies tomorrow brings!

T 57

Tufty57
Minnow
Minnow
229 Posts

Re:It just goes on and on!

[Post New]by Tufty57 on Jun 23, 14 3:29 AM
Oh, what a disappointment! Just one scene and over in 10 minutes.

But never mind, it was a challenging 10 minutes and an extra bonus so I mustn't complain!

T57

Tiger2010
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,624 Posts

[Post New]by Tiger2010 on Jun 23, 14 3:53 AM
Tufty57,

I'll really look forward to this one going on and on. That can only be good in my book and it's usually Eipix that do the 'way over and above' extras so good on the Granny!!

Hapless
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
427 Posts

[Post New]by Hapless on Jun 23, 14 7:06 AM
I could not agree more re-Eipix games, you really get your money's worth.The extras are usually nice too.

Linda

bobhillman
Clownfish
Clownfish
688 Posts

[Post New]by bobhillman on Jul 11, 14 10:21 AM
Hapless wrote:I could not agree more re-Eipix games, you really get your money's worth.The extras are usually nice too.

Linda

Seconded!! (Although that should possibly be "Thirded" since you were already agreeing with Tiger2010 ) Even the the credits are worth reading, and I like the fact that all on screen characters are "portrayed" by members of the programming team.

Edited on 07/11/2014 at 10:21:57 AM PST

tookat
Flounder
Flounder
2,099 Posts

[Post New]by tookat on Jul 11, 14 10:37 PM
Aside from feeling that GrandMa needs to fit out every puzzle with a Reset button as well as a skip button, they are quickly becoming my favorite new company...
well, among several new companies.....
and I wish more Devs would take a hint from Eipex and put something more into their credits....It might make me watch them more often.

Go to: