srg9
Starfish
Starfish
49 Posts

Expert level 2

[Post New]by srg9 on Jun 22, 14 3:49 PM
Has anyone gotten this one yet? I'm at my wits end with it.

Re:Expert level 2

[Post New]by Tiam47 on Jun 23, 14 11:49 AM
I'm having the same problem I have tried everything but in order to get the rent you need you need 2 mansion. Hope someone had done this level soon.

danilon
Guppy
Guppy
143 Posts

[Post New]by danilon on Jun 23, 14 3:27 PM
same here

123mikey321
Squid
Squid
64 Posts

[Post New]by 123mikey321 on Jun 23, 14 4:05 PM
Each time you start the level you get a different layout so you need to massage how you do things.

You always get the Colonial and Manor on the zoned spots. Appraise and sell them both right away.

You'll then want to build a sawmill and then a workshop but don't put them on the top row as you want a specific layout. I was able to do:

Mansion 3* Mansion 3* House Cemetery House Cemetery House

With this layout you can get the 100,000 rent and maximum bad appeal. So in any of the spots for houses you would build the first mansion, appraise and sell it. That will enable you to buy up all that you need. Next get the two 3 * Mansions going. One of the two remaining houses should be a cabin.

Once you get the two 3* mansions built its just a matter of buying up property. So my next two rows ended up like this.

Middle Row:

Windmill Windmill Windmill and in the right two spots it was a sawmill or workshop with a cabin next to it.

Bottom Row:

Windmill Cabin Cemetery Cabin

This layout worked and I had some time left. You may have to demolish a sawmill or workshop depending on where they are to achieve the final layout.

I had tried all kinds of different approaches that didn't work but thanks to Tiam47 saying you only needed 2 mansions to get the 100k, I got this idea. Have fun.

srg9
Starfish
Starfish
49 Posts

[Post New]by srg9 on Jun 24, 14 5:22 AM
Thank you Mikey! I knew there had to be two mansions to meet the income levels but I just wasn't getting the right combination to bring the Appeal level down far enough. Appreciate your help.

cleep100
Guppy
Guppy
197 Posts

[Post New]by cleep100 on Jun 27, 14 5:47 PM
If I build a Mansion and sell it, then I don't have enough spaces to build everything else.

Am I supposed to buy it back at some point and demolish it?

There doesn't seem to be enough money to do that. Not fast enough to make Expert, anyway.

cleep100
Guppy
Guppy
197 Posts

[Post New]by cleep100 on Jun 27, 14 7:50 PM
Never mind. I finally got it.

Go to: