Technical Support

Technical Support

[Post New]by THEgamedestroyer on Mar 28, 09 5:47 PM
Does anyone know where I can get tech support. For some reason I can't equip weapons only sell them. Help?!

ComputerCharm
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
17,537 Posts

Re:Technical Support

[Post New]by ComputerCharm on Mar 28, 09 5:52 PM
Welcome to the pond THEgamedestroyer. On the bottom right of the screen click on the green envelope and that will walk you thru what you need. Good luck and happy gaming

Charm

[Post New]by radish1234 on May 4, 09 8:52 AM
Hi guys
The program doesn't have a green envelope on the side and i definately can't equip, even tried the tutorial and the program became stuck in a cycle because i couldn't equip the item

bfgAegean
1,568 Posts

[Post New]by bfgAegean on May 4, 09 9:04 AM
Hello THEgamedestroyer! I'm sorry to hear that you’re experiencing technical difficulties with Empires & Dungeons. I would recommend that you contact our Customer Support staff. They are very well trained in assisting with technical questions and concerns. You can contact them by clicking here.

Thank you for visiting the forums!

[Post New]by krystyl_rose on Jun 8, 09 6:48 PM
You are not alone... it doesn't work for me either.

[Post New]by dcminala on Sep 29, 09 9:33 PM
Same problem here.

[Post New]by EthanHawaii on Oct 21, 09 10:46 PM
The last senerio won't unlock. Anyone have this problem?

[Post New]by emetzler on Nov 1, 09 9:45 AM
i cnt do anything that i have to do!i played once and the enemy got all the eggs in what looked like one dungeon! Does the enemy atomaticly get everything!!!! I also have the same problems everyone else does!!!! WHAT DO I DO!!!!!!

[Post New]by TheOldCoot on Dec 12, 09 2:04 PM
I can not equip weapons. When I press "Keep for yourself" button, it takes me to the "Replace item" window. The "Replace" button does not work, only the "Back" button is active and takes me back to the previous window. I can not get anything in the backpack. I'm using Vista on a Dell computer. I've tried downloading the game with both the Run and Save mode.
Everything else seems to work, I got my character to level 7, but my knuckles are getting sore from pounding monsters with my bare hands. :-)

Edited on 12/12/2009 at 2:07:19 PM PST

[Post New]by GtDaneLvr on Jan 17, 10 6:27 PM
TheOldCoot wrote:I can not equip weapons. When I press "Keep for yourself" button, it takes me to the "Replace item" window. The "Replace" button does not work, only the "Back" button is active and takes me back to the previous window. I can not get anything in the backpack. I'm using Vista on a Dell computer. I've tried downloading the game with both the Run and Save mode.
Everything else seems to work, I got my character to level 7, but my knuckles are getting sore from pounding monsters with my bare hands. :-)

While playing the demo tutorial I am getting stuck with the same problem. Had to ALT,CON, DEL to get out of the game. The game looks like it would be fun, but I don't want to buy it and just keep getting stuck again.

Running on Vista.

[Post New]by Moooooi on Jan 23, 10 3:57 PM
same issue here; windows vista home

[Post New]by rayzhell on Feb 6, 10 1:56 AM
same problem cant equip anything and i already bought the game i used to play it on an old xp comp now im using a new windows 7 system please update this game its fun but bugs are not

dlindab
Squid
Squid
69 Posts

[Post New]by dlindab on Feb 11, 10 6:25 PM
Am having the same problem as rayzhell. Bought the game back when I had XP
and it worked fine. Now on Vista/64, can't equip weapons.
Like the game, hope they fix it.

_Amber_
Seahorse
Seahorse
31 Posts

[Post New]by _Amber_ on May 22, 10 2:14 PM
Same problem.

[Post New]by RedAugust on Jun 13, 10 9:01 AM
The forum states the problem. How do I get to use the things I have discovered ( is this a vista/windows7 problem)?

[Post New]by RedAugust on Jun 20, 10 12:29 PM
Looks like we all have the same problem.. I have already canceled my membership because I cannot get a resolution, or even a response. Too bad TS cannot respond. Think I will take my $$ elsewhere. RA

karolyneb
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,456 Posts

[Post New]by karolyneb on Jun 24, 10 11:52 AM
Well, it usually does help if one actually does contact tech support (or CS as they seem to call it here) - but not always.

I contacted them and asked to see if they could get the latest version (which, interestingly enough, has a completely different dialog box from the one that wasn't working in the version here. Looks like they patched it.) from the developer and they said that they could not unless it was specifically released by the developer to them.

So, the upshot is that we're SOL here and it looks like the only thing that can be done is to get it from the developer if you want to play the game.

[Post New]by RedAugust on Jun 24, 10 1:52 PM
Well. it looks like karolyneb on Jun 24, 10 11:52 AM was right -- forget BFG for a resolution -- go spend your $$ with the developer, or anywhere that provides game AND support...

karolyneb
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,456 Posts

[Post New]by karolyneb on Jun 24, 10 4:03 PM
RA (and anyone else paying attention to this thread), please email CS first. It looks like I might have been the only one to do so and maybe if enough of us ask, there might be some way they could contact Niels B. and get them to release the version with the fix.

I don't know for sure but it is worth a shot...

[Post New]by RedheadToo on Sep 7, 10 10:40 AM
I am also having problems with the Empires &Dungeons equipment. I can sell it but when trying to keep for myself it goes to the next screen where all I can select is "back"

I sent a message to the CS people so hopefully they know what to do. I am using Windows 7.

The game seems fun but it is unplayable with no items.

Go to: