Amerzone
Clownfish
Clownfish
930 Posts

News Flash!!

[Post New]by Amerzone on Jun 23, 14 5:16 PM
I heard somewhere that the devs are going to supply everyone with dentist style headgear (with the lights, mirrors and lens) so that we can find the objects in the new HOS!!! Yay!!

Maybe we can find the thimble in

Oops, sorry it was a typo....sigh...but wouldn't it have been nice?

rosiebvt
Manatee
Manatee
4,210 Posts

Re:News Flash!!

[Post New]by rosiebvt on Jun 23, 14 5:29 PM
Just so long as I don't have to stick my fingers in someone's mouth to get and use these, I'm OK with it . I think a jeweler's loupe might be more appropriate though. That thimble is about the size of the diamonds in my engagement ring, 1 pt!

Amerzone
Clownfish
Clownfish
930 Posts

[Post New]by Amerzone on Jun 23, 14 5:35 PM
Oh, yes, you're right. No fingers in mouths! A jeweler's loupe would definitely do the trick. ...and a few diamonds to go along with it

geniegal
Clownfish
Clownfish
603 Posts

[Post New]by geniegal on Jun 23, 14 5:42 PM
I think they should make the thimble even smaller - we can almost see it!

Amerzone
Clownfish
Clownfish
930 Posts

[Post New]by Amerzone on Jun 23, 14 6:04 PM
Lol! Geniegal, that is so funny. I laughed out loud

[Post New]by tigress1_2u on Jun 23, 14 6:06 PM
geniegal wrote:I think they should make the thimble even smaller - we can almost see it!

Say what smaller.... if it gets any smaller. I would need something stronger than a jewelers loupe Any ideas?

rbsworld
Herring
Herring
317 Posts

[Post New]by rbsworld on Jun 23, 14 6:06 PM
I haven't found the thimble yet....still looking and the timer has stopped....

any suggestions on where to use my magnifying glass? I'd like to proceed with my daily allowance of blood lotus...I'm sure they'll be coming up soon...

I'll just have to tell the Book of Evil to put a Smashing Rune on my account...hey, I'm good for it ...he he he

rbsworld

Amerzone
Clownfish
Clownfish
930 Posts

[Post New]by Amerzone on Jun 23, 14 6:11 PM
SPOILER.....

Sometimes it's in her banana curls.

rbsworld
Herring
Herring
317 Posts

[Post New]by rbsworld on Jun 23, 14 6:16 PM
OMG Amerzone you saved my game!

Seriously, I've been looking for hours.

rbsworld

Amerzone
Clownfish
Clownfish
930 Posts

[Post New]by Amerzone on Jun 23, 14 6:33 PM
You're welcome

Hildeguard
Seahorse
Seahorse
35 Posts

[Post New]by Hildeguard on Jun 23, 14 8:38 PM
Wow, I dread getting into the HOS's your all in. I am not that far along just yet. I am blind in one eye and can't see much out of the other. Maybe I could get a seeing eye dog as a pet to help, but then he'd probably eat the darn things before I could click on them.

cynththemoler
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,948 Posts

[Post New]by cynththemoler on Jun 23, 14 9:07 PM
OMG! What a way to be woken up! 5am here in Britland! You lot have had me rolling on the floor!

eastendteddy
Salmon
Salmon
2,821 Posts

[Post New]by eastendteddy on Jun 24, 14 11:54 AM
Watch out for splinters or carpet burn Cyn,,, lol runsssssss falls flat on face ,,, hey look I found the thimble broke my nose on the tuning fork but got da thimble oh what's this the blood lotus ?? naw it's okay it's just me nose a bloodin oh crap on a cracker that is alot of blood QUICK someone call 411 ....

Amerzone
Clownfish
Clownfish
930 Posts

[Post New]by Amerzone on Jun 24, 14 12:14 PM
Aw Teddy, will a CANDY CANE make you feel better?

I think Hildeguard is on to something here...a seeing-eye pet. I vote that we petition for one. Truly, some of our friends with eye-sight issues are going to have a very hard time seeing some of these objects.

Probably a ploy to make us spend money to buy crystal balls and magic wands. They are SO clever!

Edited on 06/24/2014 at 1:50:12 PM PST

eastendteddy
Salmon
Salmon
2,821 Posts

[Post New]by eastendteddy on Jun 24, 14 12:24 PM
Why thank you Amerzone oh better get to bed before Santa Clause see's me still up takes my candy cane to bed .yummmmmmmmmmm good

OH OH OH I vote for Superman Vision

50MAD
Clownfish
Clownfish
547 Posts

[Post New]by 50MAD on Jun 24, 14 1:21 PM
You guys are just making my day. I just hope I don't miss these items when I get to those levels. Maybe you should make a list on where things hide so it will be easier for us lol.

eastendteddy
Salmon
Salmon
2,821 Posts

[Post New]by eastendteddy on Jun 24, 14 1:27 PM
I got it,, perfect to find that dang thimble and all the other tinnie winnie things.
A Brain Surgeorn"s head light, it has the glasses and a light man if it can find a vein with that, the thimble and tuning fork is nuffin.

Go to: