Please post your TECH ISSUES for Monument Builders: Alcatraz here

[Post New]by pondprowler on Jun 24, 14 12:34 AM
A thread for your tech issues!

(Please note: I am not a BFG employee or a tech expert, I'm just posting this thread to help give a place for people having trouble to post their issues. Instead of PMing me with your questions, which I probably can't answer, please POST YOUR ISSUE or questions in this thread!
Thanks!
~pp)

Edited on 06/24/2014 at 8:03:50 AM PST

bfgVaiya
Salmon
Salmon
2,557 Posts

Re:Please post your TECH ISSUES for Monument Builders: Alcatraz here

[Post New]by bfgVaiya on Jun 24, 14 8:03 AM
Hey there Everyone,

If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen
Game Compatibility

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the Forums, or other tech savvy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team.

The Forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly.

If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help pages, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our Help pages.

When posting in this thread and also when contacting our Support Team, it would be helpful if you could state what system you are playing the game on (i.e. PC, MAC or Mobile), so we can provide you with the appropriate support as quickly as possible.

*Finally, please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

bfgVaiya

BereniceP
Minnow
Minnow
227 Posts

[Post New]by BereniceP on Jun 24, 14 8:57 AM
There is a glitch on level 15. The final wave of thugs does not happen! Can you fix it please. I have just paid for this game and cannot go any further.

[Post New]by Taxidude on Jun 24, 14 10:46 AM
I just finished playing up to level 8. Exited game correctly and rebooted computer. Playing on Windows 7 64 bit machine. When I started game later to continue, it sets me back at level 1. What gives? Am going to try uninstall and reinstall to see if that helps. Any ideas? Anyone else get this problem. It doesn't want to save progress if you exit game.

nanabare7
Lobster
Lobster
99 Posts

LEVEL 29

[Post New]by nanabare7 on Jun 24, 14 11:09 AM
I have finished all the goals, but it says I have to deliver "0" scarecrows.

dk5793
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,792 Posts

LEVEL 29

[Post New]by dk5793 on Jun 24, 14 11:54 AM
nanabare7 wrote:I have finished all the goals, but it says I have to deliver "0" scarecrows.

Same thing here on Level 29.

DK

jpabich
Lobster
Lobster
81 Posts

[Post New]by jpabich on Jun 24, 14 3:45 PM
Me too. Do we just uninstall and reinstall? I don't think I'll lose my progress, but I don't want to be the first one to do it . It happened to me on another earlier level but marked the scarecrows as a completed goal, so I was able to continue. On 29, it locked down the scarecrow option so I could never buy any more. I'm going to try it again, but if I cannot pass I will reinstall and let you know how that worked.

UPDATE: I uninstalled and reinstalled and it worked. I did not lose my progress. It still says 0 scarecrows in the goal box, but it's checked so I was able to proceed. Good luck!

Edited on 06/24/2014 at 4:09:36 PM PST

kimnick
Squid
Squid
73 Posts

[Post New]by kimnick on Jun 24, 14 4:13 PM
I have just gone back into my game to try level 15 again and it has taken me back to level 2. All my progress has been lost. What is going on?

Once again I get out of the game go back in and I'm back to level 2. So sick of playing the same levels over and over again.

Edited on 06/25/2014 at 6:22:51 AM PST

ajwiggin
Starfish
Starfish
56 Posts

Level 29

[Post New]by ajwiggin on Jun 24, 14 5:07 PM
All goals completed, but will not end level.

Poof11
Clownfish
Clownfish
503 Posts

[Post New]by Poof11 on Jun 25, 14 3:23 AM
Same problem as others with level 29.

sharonatoo
Squid
Squid
75 Posts

[Post New]by sharonatoo on Jun 25, 14 5:47 AM
Same problem with level 15. I thought there might have also been a glitch on a previous level, but I restarted the level, lost some stars but it worked its way through. Not working through on level 15.

[Post New]by ivonud on Jun 25, 14 7:37 AM
Level 15 - there are only three waves of thugs so it's impossible to complete the goals. Very frustrating glitch because you can't go forward.

[Post New]by ivonud on Jun 25, 14 7:51 AM
You can get through Level 15 if you don't use gems. Just found out ....

lulu1402
Squid
Squid
76 Posts

[Post New]by lulu1402 on Jun 25, 14 11:37 AM
same here on level 29 .uninstalled it and reinstalled it and its still the same ,

lulu1402
Squid
Squid
76 Posts

[Post New]by lulu1402 on Jun 25, 14 11:57 AM
lulu1402 wrote:same here on level 29 .uninstalled it and reinstalled it and its still the same ,
I have played level 29 again with out using any gems and this time it works ,I noted what some one else said about playing level 15 with out gems ,so any levels now theat do not end I will play with out gems

[Post New]by guppy2010 on Jun 25, 14 5:47 PM
I too am having problems with this game. I purchased game and got to level 30 then had to go to work. When I logged back in, I was taken back to level 19! Not happy about this or having to buy gems rather than finding them (like Great Wall, which is much more challenging). I do hope they can fix this game though, it is not bad, just glitchy!!

123deb
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by 123deb on Jun 25, 14 6:21 PM
I had the same problem with level 32

lulu1402
Squid
Squid
76 Posts

[Post New]by lulu1402 on Jun 26, 14 1:37 AM
Just try playing with out getting gems ,if I get stuck that's what I did and it worked

grabit2
Squid
Squid
75 Posts

[Post New]by grabit2 on Jun 26, 14 4:11 AM
hope there is an update soon to fix this game.. i'm stuck on level 15 with no thugs as well.

zdemi
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
2 Posts

LEVEL 29

[Post New]by zdemi on Jun 26, 14 7:15 AM
dk5793 wrote:
nanabare7 wrote:I have finished all the goals, but it says I have to deliver "0" scarecrows.

Same thing here on Level 29.

DK

I have the same problem!

Edited on 06/26/2014 at 7:16:40 AM PST

Go to: