bluejen
Clownfish
Clownfish
702 Posts

How to give magic to fairy?

[Post New]by bluejen on Jun 24, 14 12:48 AM
She helped me out early in the game (can't remember with what), but ever since she needs magic to help me. Well, I really do need help now. How do I give her more magic?

bluejen
Clownfish
Clownfish
702 Posts

Re:How to give magic to fairy?

[Post New]by bluejen on Jun 24, 14 1:09 AM
Well, once I gave her the world? she now has magic, but won't use it. Frustrating!, Working on the darn lion now. Sigh. Think Ill work on this tomorrow.

anges35
Lobster
Lobster
91 Posts

[Post New]by anges35 on Jun 24, 14 10:14 AM
The magic for the fairy comes as the result of a task you've done... it's usually something like a 'bubble'.

When you need to use the magic to change something, you will then use the fairy who has her magic.

For instance: In the castle garden, the Walkthrough from BF tells you to "Cut the cobwebs with the SHARP LETTER; open the lantern with the WOLF and take the Wolf Spell (F)."

The Wolf Spell is the magic.

A scene or two later, in the castle garden, you are told to "Use your fairy on the wolf (L)."

The fairy will use the Wold Spell on the wolf after you launch her. It's confusing because we get the fairy at the beginning, but she is actually impotent untill we find the magic 'bubbles' for her to use.

Later on, you will get the Lion Spell after you cut open a glass. Shortly after you give the Lion a heart, you will use the fairy and the Lion Spell magic for a clever means of transportation!

NOTE: The 2 quotes are taken directly, verbatim from the Walkthrough created by SeverineSnape in the Big Fish game forum, "and is protected under US Copyright laws. Any unauthorized use, including re-publication in whole or in part, without permission, is strictly prohibited."

I hope I am giving proper credit so as not to violate the copyright laws.

BTW, I wondered about this when I began the game also.

bluejen
Clownfish
Clownfish
702 Posts

[Post New]by bluejen on Jun 25, 14 2:33 PM
Thanks bunches - I appreciate the help!

Go to: