Daily Specials

[Post New]by maggiesuzyq on Jun 24, 14 8:09 AM
Thhese are a BIG JOKE. HOW ARE YOU going to complete 7500 of a dish in 22 hours when it takes 3 hrs to do 500 servings? Do these idiots not know any math period?????????

Re:Daily Specials

[Post New]by Ultimatetrekker on Jun 24, 14 12:48 PM
Example:

Today I got 9800 caramel apples.
I had 956 on a counter.
3 stars = 910
That means I need 10 orders. I had two cooking.
when those got done I started 2 more. When my ovens were done I stowed 2 and started 2 more. In 4:20 I'll be able to start 4 more. Then they just need to sell so I won't set out other food so all customers but them.

Of course I had 3 batches rolling but I could stowe my other appliances and place more pots. Sure you end up with many redundant appliances but you'll use them on the next day's special.

[Post New]by maggiesuzyq on Jun 25, 14 12:22 AM
I am a senior citizen on a limited income trying to play a FREE GAME (ha, ha, ha,)

idahodogs
Squid
Squid
63 Posts

[Post New]by idahodogs on Jun 25, 14 1:13 AM
Try and do a daily special on almond cookies.. It took 30 hours to sell the 24000+ cookes. Plus my time was decreased by 2 hours that day (not that it would have mattered). I like the daily quests but keep them real.

efi24
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,228 Posts

[Post New]by efi24 on Jun 26, 14 2:58 PM
Oh sorry, just seeing this.
I stow all other stuff and only use ovens or pots or whatever is needed to cook as many at the same time. And some of those dd's work best after purchasing the half time boost. Then they are all easily doable. And many are easily doable even without it. But you need to stow other kitchen appliances. I got a problem with some of the rewards those dd's offer.

[Post New]by Ultimatetrekker on Jul 4, 14 10:52 AM
You can always disconnect your internet and set your clock 24 hours back for more time... but that's cheating.

[Post New]by Dayjob on Jul 4, 14 4:34 PM
The daily specials are a joke. Once you get the 23k's cookies (that take 20hrs) you have two hours for them to be eaten. Even with nothing else they did not sell in time. I stow all stuff to have more ovens and still didn't make it. So it is a joke. The developers were either drunk when doing codes or just ...... The timing in so many parts of this is so off it's not even funny.

jewel47
Starfish
Starfish
53 Posts

[Post New]by jewel47 on Jul 4, 14 7:37 PM
I agree the cookies aren't doable if you don't have a boost that cuts the cooking time. I don't even go for that one. But the other DD are achievable if you stow all appliances and just cook only the DD recipe.

ember89
Flounder
Flounder
2,103 Posts

[Post New]by ember89 on Jul 6, 14 10:24 AM
and the key is to set out ALL the counters you can and have them filled with your goal recipes... if you have 3000 enchiladas on one counter, they won't sell as fast as if you had them on ten

[Post New]by jodybthatsme on Jul 9, 14 5:35 PM
So far I have won all of the daily specials but the fish tacos. At the start of the special I cook and put out only the dishes on the special. I cook as many dishes at the same time as possible( the dishes with longer times has the most appliances and counters). I am only on level 42 but I HAVE NOT spent any money on this game

Go to: