lynn106
Starfish
Starfish
42 Posts

Level 40

[Post New]by lynn106 on Jun 24, 14 9:56 AM
Another glitch. I delivered all the pelican nest boxes and the goal says "deliver 0 next boxes". It just keeps going and going without ending. I am feeling pretty gyped by this game.

difred01
Seahorse
Seahorse
30 Posts

Re:Level 40

[Post New]by difred01 on Jun 25, 14 9:16 AM
I have had to replay several different levels for the same reason! Perhaps you can help me on this level. Cannot get enough money or cement to proceed through this level. Can you help?

jpabich
Lobster
Lobster
81 Posts

[Post New]by jpabich on Jun 25, 14 9:25 AM
Pick up all the resources and chop all the trees to the right of the warehouse. Then destroy the concrete in front of the removed trees and fix the sidewalk in front of the shop. You can also buy food at the warehouse to get rid of the pelican in front of the cake shop. I think that should be enough to get you started. Good luck!

difred01
Seahorse
Seahorse
30 Posts

[Post New]by difred01 on Jun 25, 14 10:10 AM
Thanks!

[Post New]by Cha1955 on Jun 28, 14 8:04 AM
I am not getting the cement after cutting trees is there a waiting period or what

[Post New]by sunniedee on Jun 28, 14 6:43 PM
Lynn106, the amount of pelican nestboxes that are being produced must be the same amount you need. If you only need 20, your factory can not produce more than 20 .

[Post New]by Faries66 on Jun 29, 14 6:31 AM
After getting all rescorces, I didn't have enough money to fix any potholes or but stuff at the same time.

mkastor
Herring
Herring
375 Posts

[Post New]by mkastor on Jul 6, 14 7:32 AM
Same here. I cut all the trees and didn't get anything extra. I can't go past this level.

[Post New]by Msflowergal on Jul 8, 14 3:41 PM
I finally figured it out! You have to click on a piece of the sidewalk and then push the "destroy" button on the bottom of the screen! A worker comes and destroys a part of the sidewalk and then you have enough cement and money to do other things.

[Post New]by 1kcman on Jul 11, 14 2:47 PM
Thanks!

Go to: