Amerzone
Clownfish
Clownfish
930 Posts

Name of your pets

[Post New]by Amerzone on Jun 24, 14 1:52 PM
Can you physically change the name of your pets in the game? We have made up names for our pets but I don't see where we can make that change in the game.

McCoy3
Herring
Herring
358 Posts

Re:Name of your pets

[Post New]by McCoy3 on Jun 24, 14 3:04 PM
I haven't seen anything that you can do with pets other than craft and feed.

taylormade66
Guppy
Guppy
140 Posts

[Post New]by taylormade66 on Jun 24, 14 4:47 PM
I love this idea!!!

And I'm not doing real well with feeding my kids so I want to buy them things like spiked or flashy collars with their intials. Little scarves and hats and coats, maybe a Hawaiian shirt. Cute little beds. Maybe a fancy perch for my parrot (just like my birds have). A bag of treats that I can feed my puppy one at a time. A scratching post for the kitty. A mud bath for my pig.

What do snails and manticores like??? The word manticore is of Persian origin and means "man-eater", hmmmm......

Amerzone
Clownfish
Clownfish
930 Posts

[Post New]by Amerzone on Jun 24, 14 5:37 PM
Snails like garlic and butter

Cute ideas. Though, not sure how my piggie would get a sweater on with the fluttery wings, lol.

taylormade66
Guppy
Guppy
140 Posts

[Post New]by taylormade66 on Jun 24, 14 5:54 PM
Amer, I have big parrots. They actually make little sweaters that you pull their wings through. I won't spend the money because they'd have them torn apart in a heartbeat but a piggy, hmmm...... might work!

Amerzone
Clownfish
Clownfish
930 Posts

[Post New]by Amerzone on Jun 24, 14 7:10 PM
I watched my brother's Myer's parrot for 2 months. There is nothing in my house that doesn't have a bite out of it. Who knew they were so destructive????

Speaking of parrots, I have a cute audio clip of a letter to a son from his parents thanking him for sending the parrot that can speak 7 languages as a gift. It tasted great.

Edited on 06/25/2014 at 6:32:45 AM PST

taylormade66
Guppy
Guppy
140 Posts

[Post New]by taylormade66 on Jun 24, 14 8:52 PM
OMG!!!! There is not enuf meat on these things to make a decent meal. One is about the size of a Meyer's - the other is a cockatoo.

Parrots are super destructive and need a constant supply of stuff to tear up. To make a nest for a cockatoo, you cut a hole in one of the big 55-gallon metal trash cans - anything else they would destroy.

That's why I said that about the sweater. Girl, if I could knit, I'd make you a pig sweater - no, a cape. It's a "bird", it's a plane - no, it's Super Piggy! You could buy it a cape with "SP" on it.

Now, male or female Super Piggy and their incognito name would be.....Peter Porker (spidey's relative) or Swine-ona Judd maybe.

Amerzone
Clownfish
Clownfish
930 Posts

[Post New]by Amerzone on Jun 25, 14 6:34 AM
Lol, the picture of that in my head makes me laugh

Go to: