room with 4 levers.

[Post New]by tacahtnamas1 on Jun 24, 14 2:26 PM
I have tried everything and I still can't get the levers tied. Is there any way to skip this puzzle? I am ready to exit the game and not play any more. Tired of all these puzzles and no help inside the game. Thanks.

Ashm00r
Guppy
Guppy
157 Posts

Re:room with 4 levers.

[Post New]by Ashm00r on Jun 24, 14 2:45 PM
You must pull them down and tie them one by one, if you want to get the keys, pull both rightmost levers at the same time.

[Post New]by tacahtnamas1 on Jun 24, 14 7:57 PM
Thank you for the tip, I will give it a try.

WaxArtist
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

[Post New]by WaxArtist on Jul 2, 14 6:06 PM
I am having the same problem. No ropes so I can't go forward. Can I skip this puzzle?

Ashm00r
Guppy
Guppy
157 Posts

[Post New]by Ashm00r on Jul 3, 14 4:20 AM
WaxArtist you got pm.

[Post New]by Laydeenines on Jul 3, 14 1:53 PM
I have 3 tied but I do not have another rope. I have restarted this level 5 times. How do I tie the 4th lever? HELP

MEnr56
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,984 Posts

[Post New]by MEnr56 on Jul 3, 14 3:32 PM
Laydeenines wrote:I have 3 tied but I do not have another rope. I have restarted this level 5 times. How do I tie the 4th lever? HELP

In one of the rooms that you somewhat cleared the tiles of, there's an area that has NO jewels BUT does have a puzzle piece; use either the hammer ON the puzzle piece (as I did) or use a bomb (as another forum member suggested) and clear that puzzle piece and THAT'LL provide you with the last piece of rope.

MEnr56

[Post New]by lightuptheroom on Jul 10, 14 7:34 AM
Is that room in the level 52 game? At present , have tied 3 levers. All I see are 2 sections, one cleared and finished with jewels, the other, the bottom half just has boxes but I see no puzzle piece.

Ashm00r
Guppy
Guppy
157 Posts

[Post New]by Ashm00r on Jul 10, 14 4:05 PM
you should have a mirror in the inventory. Clicking it will lead you to the room with levers. There you will see two hanging keys. Pull the levers they are hanging from at the same time. You will then receive the keys.

Go to: