cynsue2
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

Re:Post your Midnight Castle (PC) Technical Issues Here Only!

[Post New]by cynsue2 on Jun 14, 15 8:47 AM
My husband plays on windows 8 and this week he won a diamond in two tournaments and he did not receive the pay out. Do I need to log in on his computer? We tried and it would not go through.

Midnight Castle Shutdown

[Post New]by tedski0430 on Jun 14, 15 7:56 PM
PC Windows System - Windows 7
Internet Explorer

June 14, 2015 - What happened to cause the system to shutdown? I was playing the game and got the coins to about 22,000 to advance to the next level. I was able to complete half of the requests. Then the system cut off and I lost everything I earned and requests and steps that I had completed up to that point. I lost over 11,000 in coins plus opening the register in the shop and completing everything needed to get the green vial. Over three hours of work lost.

sbaker2318
Manatee
Manatee
4,187 Posts

[Post New]by sbaker2318 on Jun 15, 15 7:40 AM
Tedski..............PC Win 7 here also.........this has happened SO often that I exit about every 1/2 hour.........and exit properly..........upper right hand on little gear...click....then say yes I want to exit.........wait a couple of minutes then enter the game again..........every time you exit properly the game saves..........pain in the ***, and takes some extra time, BUT so does re-doing everything because it didn't save. If it is storming or my internet acting up........I exit more often......sometimes every scene.

Learned my lesson the hard way.

[Post New]by trisham84 on Jun 16, 15 5:54 AM
i have been waiting for over a month for an update for the keeper of castle. says will be able to talk to me after the update but i havent got an update yet. do you know how long it takes. im on level 63

sadie700
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,206 Posts

[Post New]by sadie700 on Jun 16, 15 7:19 AM
I am confused. For the very first time I won at playing the tournament! I was so excited! OK, it was only for 1 diamond but it was my first win! I figured that it might take a while for the mailman to deliver my diamond since I was only 6th from the end of the 1 diamond winners. I kept checking to make sure I was still listed as a winner right up until just moments from the next tournament. I never got a mailman to deliver my one winning diamond. Does it just appear like magic to my diamond count? I did not check my diamond count before the tournament. What happened? Why did I not get mail? I have seen that others have missed their winning diamond also. Is this a glitch or do they not bother with the one diamond winners??

jarvis7151
Starfish
Starfish
47 Posts

[Post New]by jarvis7151 on Jun 16, 15 11:39 AM
Hi Sadie, sometimes the one and two diamond wins get lost, but if yo email them, they will compensate for it. I missed out on three and they gave me five.

jarvis7151
Starfish
Starfish
47 Posts

[Post New]by jarvis7151 on Jun 16, 15 11:41 AM
I don't know if you are new to the tournaments, but when I started I did not know you could spin the wheel more than once. So get as many chips as you can and take all your spins (sometimes they are bad). That's the best way to get more diamonds.

jarvis7151
Starfish
Starfish
47 Posts

[Post New]by jarvis7151 on Jun 16, 15 11:47 AM
I am having an issue with the daily quests. When I am searching for items, like an immortal treasure, I always get a different item from the HOS. I believe this started after the last update. I know when you are doing a regular quests and you are looking for a specific item, you can usually find it. Is this something that can be fixed. I found (and bought) items for 2 flags and never got the item I needed to complete the city clock. I had to finally just let the time run out at the end of the day until a new quest appeared. I don't mind spending the time looking for items if I will eventually find them, but if you can help that would be great.

sbaker2318
Manatee
Manatee
4,187 Posts

[Post New]by sbaker2318 on Jun 16, 15 5:14 PM
Jarvis.............the find path only works for the Character Quests...........the find path for the DQ's only shows you where you "might" get that item (you hardly every do).....some of those DQ's that just take all your inventory and you don't get what you want........I just skip them.

[Post New]by dmelissa1962 on Jun 16, 15 6:34 PM
Here is a tech problem for you. How can Princealean get the same score (451,371) everyday twice a day and when he is on the leaderboard is down and we can not see our scores or where we are placing. This is an obvious cheat.

[Post New]by bpandsvford on Jun 17, 15 4:13 AM
Still can't see how to get further in the game, level 61 Prof pin feathers asks for things from annabel (done) and the detective (have collected them but when I tried to give them to him he disappeared , so not finished ) and use the rune stone (done) how can I complete if the person I am supposed to give something to is not there? Please help as this is getting very frustrating and I am getting bored playing the game and getting nowhere !!!

[Post New]by bpandsvford on Jun 17, 15 4:15 AM
I am quite happy to replay level 61 but don't know how to go back a level or if this is possible !

sbaker2318
Manatee
Manatee
4,187 Posts

[Post New]by sbaker2318 on Jun 17, 15 6:42 AM
Bpandsvford...............this is a known glitch...........they are working on a fix and update..........hopefully in the next week or two........just keep doing rounds and earning coins and hoarding inventory..........

alish
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
6 Posts

[Post New]by alish on Jun 17, 15 8:07 AM
I play Midnight Castle on my Pc desktop. I am at level 18. Is there a way to sync both games?

sbaker2318
Manatee
Manatee
4,187 Posts

[Post New]by sbaker2318 on Jun 17, 15 8:30 AM
Alish..............1 game on PC............what is the other game on?

[Post New]by Lorinwoods on Jun 17, 15 9:30 AM
I played a round in the tournament, but my score isn't in the list of players. I have a screenshot of my score. I submitted the score. But the option to find where my score is in the ranking is not there.

[Post New]by longfist on Jun 17, 15 9:48 AM
I have been playing for up to six months now and on level 58...for some reason now I can't log on.. blank screen,,,I have gone through all the advice BigFish have guided me through..still not happening for me...so to all my friends ...Rasa esp...I think I will have to bow out if this can't be resolved...shame

dearabbi
Starfish
Starfish
44 Posts

[Post New]by dearabbi on Jun 17, 15 1:37 PM
I'm not sure if this is a tech problem, but for two weeks now I've been waiting for an update; and have not rec'd one. I can't do anything. Annabel tells me to talk to the keeper of the castle and he won't talk to me until the update. What's the hold up?

moonfell
Guppy
Guppy
197 Posts

[Post New]by moonfell on Jun 17, 15 3:21 PM
dearabbi wrote:I'm not sure if this is a tech problem, but for two weeks now I've been waiting for an update; and have not rec'd one. I can't do anything. Annabel tells me to talk to the keeper of the castle and he won't talk to me until the update. What's the hold up?

--------------
what level are you on? if its 63 hang in there!!!!!!!!!!!! Some of us have been waiting for almost 6/7 weeks. they were trying to straighten out a different problem. patience is the word my family I should use.

[Post New]by BoxerIsis on Jun 17, 15 4:37 PM
Very frustrated. The game shut down on its own and not only did I loose money and gems but I lost gifts that I needed to go forward in the game.

I can not take the time to restart the game every 5 minutes to make sure it is saved and I dont loose stuff.

I want my stuff back and I wont be buying any more gems with my real money until this issue is fixed.

*BxrGrlMelissa*294837*

Edited on 06/18/2015 at 4:17:16 PM PST

Go to: