bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Braveland

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Jun 25, 14 12:29 AM
Your village was cruelly raided by bandits! Start as a humble warrior’s son and become a talented commander of your army.

Evolve your hero, find artifacts and learn battle magic. Intense boss fights await you at the end of each story chapter.

Various warriors will join in your cause – archers, scouts, healers, footmen, arbalesters and more. Command your troops and defeat enemies in hand to hand battles!

phisherman
Guppy
Guppy
164 Posts

Re:Braveland

[Post New]by phisherman on Jun 25, 14 9:39 AM
I have been a member of BF games for quite some time now. This month's games has been the worst I have ever seen. Even the CE games stink.

Yaelle
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,317 Posts

[Post New]by Yaelle on Jun 26, 14 1:33 AM
These guys who are making the games have GOT TO STOP focusing on quantity over quality. Its only hurting them.
As it is, I wont even buy from certain developers whose track records are *so* blemished by doing this.

I think its quite obvious that they're just pushing games out as fast as possible without regard to whether they're any good. And don't even get me started on how they're using the hidden object formula as filler to pretend these are full games.

GeorgeTSLC
Manatee
Manatee
3,919 Posts

Re: Braveland

[Post New]by GeorgeTSLC on Jun 26, 14 6:18 AM
And your complaint about HOGs being produced by other developers belongs in this forum about a board-combat game because ... ?

vonniefaye
Herring
Herring
325 Posts

[Post New]by vonniefaye on Jul 2, 14 8:42 AM
I can not believe how SHORT this game is. All of a sudden, just as I was really getting the hang of it.........................poof it is finished. Hiss Boo.

Go to: