I don't know what this is, could someone help?

[Post New]by Brushfire on Jun 25, 14 8:13 AM
I joined the forums today because I found something that I couldn't figure out and thought maybe I could get some help here...

So I was browsing through some of the files for this game and found an image for a room.

http://i.imgur.com/y0NwTTV.jpg

I don't remember ever finding this room while playing the game, and it has really been puzzling me for the past few days. I tried to do some research about this but couldn't find anything. I also replayed the game, but to no avail.

Has anyone else noticed this? Is it in the game somewhere?

I kind of hope that it's another bonus room, If someone knows anything about this I would really appreciate your help, thanks.

ganonsbane
Catfish
Catfish
1,595 Posts

Re:I don't know what this is, could someone help?

[Post New]by ganonsbane on Jun 25, 14 11:51 PM
Welcome to the pond Brushfire,

I have played all the MCF games & have never seen that room.

Dudesmum
Guppy
Guppy
110 Posts

I don't know what this is, could someone help?

[Post New]by Dudesmum on Aug 8, 14 12:45 AM
Brushfire wrote:I joined the forums today because I found something that I couldn't figure out and thought maybe I could get some help here...

So I was browsing through some of the files for this game and found an image for a room.

http://i.imgur.com/y0NwTTV.jpg

I don't remember ever finding this room while playing the game, and it has really been puzzling me for the past few days. I tried to do some research about this but couldn't find anything. I also replayed the game, but to no avail.

Has anyone else noticed this? Is it in the game somewhere?

I kind of hope that it's another bonus room, If someone knows anything about this I would really appreciate your help, thanks.

Hi Bushfire...

I was replaying this game so popped over to the forum to see if there was an answer to a question I had (there was) when I saw your post...

You may not read this but that room is from a different Elephant game... It's from the

Surface: The Pantheon Collector's Edition

It's the Pantheon Treasury were you unlock puzzles etc... Maybe a file was downloaded in your game by mistake???

Hope this helps
Dudesmum

Go to: