Melting the sealing wax

[Post New]by CassieT66 on Jun 25, 14 9:28 AM
However hard I try, I can't move the sealing wax from the inventory to the pot so that I can melt the sealing wax to put on to the magician's box. It doesn't say "Nope" or anything similar, it just won't 'catch'.

Anybody else had this problem and if so how did you solve it? I can't get any further or do anything else until I've done this!

Thanks, C

Re:Melting the sealing wax

[Post New]by rejoyceangel on Jun 25, 14 4:25 PM
You have to put the pot toward the back of the stove on those racks they get red and then you pour it into the mold

1357wc
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
453 Posts

Melting the sealing wax

[Post New]by 1357wc on Jun 26, 14 12:15 AM
CassieT66 wrote:However hard I try, I can't move the sealing wax from the inventory to the pot so that I can melt the sealing wax to put on to the magician's box. It doesn't say "Nope" or anything similar, it just won't 'catch'.

Anybody else had this problem and if so how did you solve it? I can't get any further or do anything else until I've done this!

Thanks, C

Have you got the pot on the burner already and red hot? Have you picked up the seal? Once you have done both of these and obviously you got the wax from under the grill. It should just go in the pot.

Edited on 06/26/2014 at 12:16:24 AM PST

[Post New]by fuzzypinkslipper on Jun 28, 14 9:45 PM
I am also having the same problem. I have tried to place the pot on top of the candle, but it will not let me. When I click on the hint button it highlights the handle of the pot, but I have tried & tried to no avail. I have placed the darn pot on just about every spot I can think of and it will not stay. Please help.

Tufty57
Minnow
Minnow
229 Posts

[Post New]by Tufty57 on Jun 29, 14 1:34 AM
As with many "action areas" in this game, you have to seek out the gears for precise placement. Can be a bit frustrating but you get there in the end.

Hope this helps. A little tardy I know, but I have only just got round to completing the game.

T 57

[Post New]by fuzzypinkslipper on Jun 29, 14 8:40 AM
Thank you so much T57. I will watch for the gears in remainder of the game.
fuzzypinkslipper

lpslov37
Squid
Squid
75 Posts

[Post New]by lpslov37 on Jul 7, 14 4:59 PM
I'm very sorry but the pot does not stay on top of the flame so it does not get red hot

any other ideas please?

lpslov37
Squid
Squid
75 Posts

[Post New]by lpslov37 on Jul 8, 14 6:43 AM
This is very frustrating, I can't advance until i melt that wax. I have tried all the suggestions and nothing helps. Any other suggestions please? I will be forever grateful if i can get this to work. Thanks in advance.

lpslov37
Squid
Squid
75 Posts

[Post New]by lpslov37 on Jul 8, 14 1:57 PM
Well, thank you for nothing. So far none of your indications have helped me. God bless you!!!!

dollyflower
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,373 Posts

[Post New]by dollyflower on Jul 13, 14 8:57 PM
I was stuck at the same point. The hint button indicated that I needed wax. By trial and error I held the wax over the flame and the pan moved (by itself) onto the flame and the wax melted. Go figure!

[Post New]by Susie_1950 on Oct 24, 14 4:26 PM
I also held the wax over the flame and the little wheels or gears on the pointer started turning and the pot appeared and the wax went in all by itself. For awhile it looked like the pot stayed where it was and a "ghost" post appeared under the wax and then it flies into the inventory. A bit irritating, but thankfully someone suggested holding the wax on the flame and it worked. Thank you!

Go to: