piano room

[Post New]by daisydragon on Mar 28, 09 11:42 PM
hi struggling finding the largest picture have six and the piano things working please can anyone help with the location of last picture...

ComputerCharm
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
17,537 Posts

Re:piano room

[Post New]by ComputerCharm on Mar 28, 09 11:46 PM
welcome to the pond daisydragon. I haven't plaed in a while but if i remember correctly you have to play all the tunes on the piano. Click on a picture and watch the piano keys and repeat what it plays. Hope this helps and happy gaming.

Charm

[Post New]by luvsbingo1949 on Apr 5, 09 5:12 AM
ComputerCharm wrote:welcome to the pond daisydragon. I haven't plaed in a while but if i remember correctly you have to play all the tunes on the piano. Click on a picture and watch the piano keys and repeat what it plays. Hope this helps and happy gaming.

Charm

[Post New]by luvsbingo1949 on Apr 5, 09 5:14 AM
You say click on the picture and watch what it plays, but how can you do that???? I am stuck here also, got all pictures and they look like mirrors on the wall but cant go any further, PLEASE HELP Thank you

Misty40
Clownfish
Clownfish
923 Posts

[Post New]by Misty40 on May 30, 09 9:44 PM
luvsbingo1949 wrote:You say click on the picture and watch what it plays, but how can you do that???? I am stuck here also, got all pictures and they look like mirrors on the wall but cant go any further, PLEASE HELP Thank you

It's a bit tricky. You have to click on a picture and then click on the piano to play the tune that you hear. The keys on the piano will also indicate what notes are being played. Now, if only I could remember them..lol.

Pacavira
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by Pacavira on Dec 15, 10 8:40 PM
I have to play piano,?!!!! but I no have no idea what the key are playing. Oh! doesn't another way I can escape this piano? I hate this game.

Go to: