GeorgeTSLC
Manatee
Manatee
3,919 Posts

Icons, Mechanisms, etc.

[Post New]by GeorgeTSLC on Jun 25, 14 1:38 PM
Will somebody please explain the icons for the Healers in particular, how a thrown knife from a tracker differs from one not thrown--is is solely in reach, or is there a damage difference, too?--just how much distance affects an archer's effectiveness, etc.? Or point us at a walkthru, if one becomes available?

GeorgeTSLC
Manatee
Manatee
3,919 Posts

Re: Icons, Mechanisms, etc.

[Post New]by GeorgeTSLC on Jun 25, 14 1:47 PM
OHHH-kay. First answer: Click the icon of your hero's face at the upper left and then click Squad. In that display, each icon has a label when pointed at.

(Nothing like buying a game to make you slow down and look at things w/o time pressure!)

Edited on 06/25/2014 at 1:48:06 PM PST

GeorgeTSLC
Manatee
Manatee
3,919 Posts

Re:Icons, Mechanisms, etc.

[Post New]by GeorgeTSLC on Jun 25, 14 10:06 PM
The hourglass at the bottom lets you stop the movement temporarily and continue it when the other units in your army have had their turns.

The shield just stops movement w/o coming back. Whether it gives you better defense, converting movement points into defense points, or only means "I'll defend from here w/o attacking", I don't know.

GeorgeTSLC
Manatee
Manatee
3,919 Posts

Re: Icons, Mechanisms, etc.

[Post New]by GeorgeTSLC on Jun 25, 14 10:07 PM
And I believe the major difference of a Pathfinder's thrown knife from one not thrown is that he doesn't have to stand close enough to be hit back.

unclepaul
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
467 Posts

Re:Icons, Mechanisms, etc.

[Post New]by unclepaul on Jun 27, 14 4:02 AM
Note also the bonus attack or extra movement. The numbered circle at lower right increments and at a certain point different bonuses become available depending on how many statues you have visited to sctivate your charm. I have used the fast movement which seems to double the range of your units excellent for getting in close to an archer and constricting their attacke where they cannot be attacked from a distance. The Flaming Arrow is also useful for anotherr few points deduction from an enemy just on point of dying.

Go to: