Where are my quests?

[Post New]by hair_teeth_iball on Jun 25, 14 5:20 PM
So, ok, during the last sale I bought a pile of premium scenes, chapters 7 through 11. I got the standard fill two vial quests for all and received all of the rewards. Normally, when any scene is opened you also get a ton of blitz, alpha, and timed quests. I didn't get any for chaps. 7, 8, and 9; only 10, 11, and Ballroom, which opened with rewards juju.
They're only 100sil a pop, but I have fun doing them. Has anyone else noticed a loss due to opening too many at once, or, maybe, waiting too long, chapter-wise?

Ruby2sdy
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
409 Posts

Re:Where are my quests?

[Post New]by Ruby2sdy on Jun 25, 14 5:56 PM
I got some quests for 7.4, 9.4 and 10.4. I also bought 14.4 and didn't get any quests after filling the vials and getting my reward for that.

Where are my quests?

[Post New]by mywildirishrose on Jun 25, 14 7:40 PM
hair_teeth_iball wrote:So, ok, during the last sale I bought a pile of premium scenes, chapters 7 through 11. I got the standard fill two vial quests for all and received all of the rewards. Normally, when any scene is opened you also get a ton of blitz, alpha, and timed quests. I didn't get any for chaps. 7, 8, and 9; only 10, 11, and Ballroom, which opened with rewards juju.
They're only 100sil a pop, but I have fun doing them. Has anyone else noticed a loss due to opening too many at once, or, maybe, waiting too long, chapter-wise?

Is your Quest queue empty? If not, maybe you need to complete some to make room for more.
Beyond that I have no idea, sorry.

[Post New]by hair_teeth_iball on Jun 25, 14 8:20 PM
The only one left in the queue is the pending quest for the next scene to open. Hopefully, some will show up with the batch from 11.2.

[Post New]by mywildirishrose on Jun 25, 14 8:27 PM
I hope they show up, that doesn't sound quite right.

Go to: